Chapter 1

June 12 age:9

Loud cheering filled the arena as water splashed loudly. Fist being pumped into the air.

"Go!!! Haru!" A small girl with (H/C) cheered.

(Y/N) cheered loudly for her best friend as she watch him swim across the pool so quickly. His speed in the water as amazing, lighting fast! Even though She had been to everyone of his tournaments, she just could never get over how incredible he could swim.

"Haru's winning!!!" Nagisa beamed as he saw him in the lead.

"Haha! Yeah! Go Haru!!!!" Rin cheered.

"Now him and that other guy are neck and neck!" Makoto said causing you to worry that Haru might lose.

"Come on Haru!!!! You can do it!!! I believe in you!!!" You shouted with joy.

Haru quickly increased his speed in the water causing him to go ahead of the boy who he was neck and neck with. It didn't take long for him to catch up again. Suddenly a whistle was blown.

"Winner! Haruka Nanase!!!" The coach shouted pointing the black haired boy.

Your eyes widen, a wide grin formed on your face.

"Yay!! Haru!!!" You smiled and giggled.

Haru sighed then suddenly heard your voice causing him to look up. From a far was you smiling and waving to him. He lit up a little inside, yet his face showed no emotion. Haru got out of the pool with his small body dripping with water. Younger You along with the others ran over to him to congratulate him.

" I knew you could do it!" Rin said giving a toothy grin.

"That was so awesome Haru-Chan!" Nagisa chirped.

"Eh?! D-Don't call me that!" Haru muttered.

"Congratulations Haru!" Makoto said.

"Thank you..." He sighed.

"Ha-ru-ka~" you beamed glomping your friend.

"(Y-Y/N)!" He sighed a blush touching his cheeks. "G-get off..."

Nagisa giggled and joined in followed by Rin and Makoto. Haru turned away from you all and sighed.

"Are you okay Haru-chan..?" You asked the swimmer boy.

"(Y-Y/N)!! Don't call me that a-and I'm fine!!" He blushed at the sound of your voice.

"S-Sorry Haruka! Well come on! My mom invited you guys to a dinner to celebrate Haru winning!" You beamed.

"Oh yeah! (Y/N) mom is the best! Her food is delicious!!" Rin said daydreaming about the food that he ate last time at your house.

"Yay! Food!!! (Y/N) always sends us sweets!" Nagisa jumped for joy grabbing Makoto hand and rushing outside.

"You coming Haru?" You asked blinking.

"Come Haru its a celebration for you!" Rin smiles throwing his arm on his friend's shoulders.

Haru nods his head 'yes' as you quickly took both his hand and Rin's with joy. Your joy was just enough to get them fluster.

April 5 age: 11

"Come on guys let's go see if (Y/N) can play!" Makoto smiled running up the steps to your house.

Nagisa held a ball in his hands as he ran up the steps followed by Haru. The cheerful boy knock on the door that belonged to the (E/C) girl. They stood at the door for a while till it was answered.