Chapter 2

"Awaken dear... It is time for school." You heard you mother say to you peaceful. Her voice having a sweet tone as she talked softly.

You yawned stretching in your (f/c) covers giving off a peaceful groan.

"Yeah come on (Y/N)." You older brother, Yuuto, said ruffling your hair as you slept.

"B-Big brother! Quite it! I'm up I'm up!" You pouted sitting up in your bed.

"Finally... Don't want to be late for your first day back to school!" Your mother beamed.

"O-Oh yeah..." You said looking out of your window just as a dove passed by.

"Well let's not waste time let's get you ready!!" Yuuto smiled yanking your cover off you, causing you to fall off of your twin sized mattress.

Thud.

"YUUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You growled.

"Aww come on Rei how come?!" Nagisa pouted at his friend.

"I said no! That is all I have yo say! You will not make me look like an idiot!" Rei growled.

"B-But it will be fun if we all dress like characters for our next cultural festival!" The kid-like teen said with a widen grin.

His idea was to dress up as cute like characters that represented Japan this year. He thought it was a good idea until everyone began to disagree and take down his idea, as if it was to embarrassing.

"Yeah Nagisa not to be mean but I don't think that's a good idea." Makoto said rubbing the back of his neck sheeply.

"Ehhh?! Why not Makoto-chan?!" Nagisa jumped back a bit sadden that Makoto didn't agree with him.

"Well we should do something that everyone agrees, right?" The brown haired male questioned.

Nagisa began to walk backwards infront of the group and pointed at Haruka.

"Well Haru-Chan likes my idea right, Haru?"

"I told you don't call me that." Haru replied.

"Aww!!Don't you like my idea?" Asked the cheerful teen.

No one responds.

"How about-

"No..." Rei sighed.

"What about-

"No!"Makoto said.

"Then we can-"

"No Nagisa!!" Both males shouted

Nagisa flinched at the shouting right before he turned around, walking forward now.

"Hmpf... I'll just do it myself! You'll see when it works!!" The blond announced.

"And I'll be there to watch you fail..." Rei started. "I'll meet you guys there." He said as he began to jog his way to school.

"Ah! Don't leave us!!" Nagisa ran after Rei not to long after.

"Heh. That kinda reminds me of when rin and (y/n) were around, right Haru?" Makoto asked.

Haruka just continued to walk but deep down he thought about his best friend and the girl who used to be with him every step of the way. He often thought about (y/n) and regret saying he hated her...The last word he said to her and now he was never going to see her once more. Everytime he thought about her his heart would break more and more, even though it never showed. (Y/N) was always so cheerful and always had a big smile on her pretty little face, it was so beautiful it would almost get Haru to smile.

"Haru?...Hey Haru? Are you okay?" Makoto asked looking at his friend.

Haru replied with a nod and continued to walk, thinking about his lost friend for the rest of the way. Nagisa, Rei, Makoto and Haru made it to the school where they were greeted by Gou. Her long red hair done in the same due but oddly looked different and she smile happy to see her friends.

"Hello! You guy are here early." Gou said almost as if she was questioning.

"Well we normally get here early to practice. Why are you here Gou? " Makoto asked out of curiosity.

"It's kou!" Gou said flustered, she sighed.

"Gou." Nagisa intervene.

"Kou." she replied back.

"Gou!"

"Kou!"

"Gou!"

"Kou!"

"Kou!"

"Gou!" Gou shouted instantly bowing her head in shame. "Damn you Nagisa."

Nagisa just chuckled.

"Nagisa. Leave Gou alone." Makoto said. "So why are you here Gou?"

"Oh! Because I was assigned to show a new transferred student around for extra credit."

"Really? From where?"

" (Different country name) but I don't remember her name. I just wanted to be here to be the first person that greets her right when she walk through the door." Gou said with a bright smile.

"Well good luck. We will see you during lunch!" Makoto said as they took off there shoes slipping on there school shoes and went down the hallway.

After about five minutes the boys had finally arrived at the pool that the school provided for them as the swim team of Iwatobi high school. It took awhile but they finally got their dreams and planned to make the school look good for this year's tournament. The nice clear water shimmered as the warm sun perfect for a nice swim touched it and the wind didn't blow heavily making a beautiful spring wind.

" I'm shocked. First day of spring and we have already gotten a warm pleasant morning." Rei applied.

Haru on the other hand wasn't thinking of the lovely day as much as Rei was, what a big shocker.  He took no time to throw his uniform off in which his swimwear was under the clothing.

"Oi. Haru..." Makoto started in trying to stop the water loving male, but yet nothing could stop him from jumping in.

SPLASH!

" Haru!! Come on!!" Makoto sighed.

Nagisa laughed cheering his friend on...Just like old times. Haru just relaxed a he lightly kicked his feet in the water knowing Makoto was calling he ignored it.

"Haru!! Haru I know you hear-

Before Makoto could finish Nagisa pushed him into the pool, laughing.

" Nagisa!! Why did you do that?!" Makoto asked in an almost embarrassed tone.

" If you can't beat him join him!!" He shouted as a reply and then took off his clothers jumping into the water, splashing Makoto.

Rei chuckled at the two in the pool right before he was pulled into the into the pool.

"WAH! NAGISA!!!" Rei hissed.

"Umm excuse me are you Matsuoka, Gou?" a girl asked seeing the red haired girl at the school entrance.

" Oh yes! You must be the new transfer student? nice to meet you!" Gou said smiling holding out her hand which the other girl shook. 

" Nice to meet you too. I hope we can be friends!"

"Me too! Let me show you around!."

The girl nods her head and follows Gou.

Gou and the new girl talked as they walked around the school. she has shown her where all of her classes were and explain all the rules and areas of the school, they even talked about all the things that interested one another.

"Oh! I never got your name!" Gou mention.

" My name...well it's-

(Last name) (First name)."