Chapter 6

She came back...I can't believe it...after she left me how could she come back?!

Haruka took in a deep breath before sliding down his uniform pants and reveling his black and purple swim trunks. He took off his shirt and jumped right into the pool, his attitude was off to what Nagisa and Gou could see.

"..Does something seem... Off about Haru?" Gou couldn't help but notice.

"You see it too?" Nagisa tilted his head.

"Didn't everyone?" Rei questioned.

When she said she was leaving I thought it meant for good. She left me and just wants to get back...

"Yeh. Even though he is a lone wolf a lot of the time he just seems to be gone." Gou mentioned.

You were still sitting on the nurse's bed, your brother was arguing with the nurse allowing you to leave but was declined.

"I am sorry Mr. (Last name) but without a parent or guardian accounted to pick you up I can not allow that. It is school policy." She implied.

Your brother was a consistent young man and did not like hearing no for an answer just as he was about to speak, Makato grabbed him and pulled him back into the bed behind the curtains. Yuuto flipped the chair and sat on the other nurse bed.

"Yuuto..."

"Don't...he'll just tire himself out like he normally does." You said.

Makoto just sighed and looked at Yuuto, sadly it was true he would go completely over bored and than just do something usual and just fall asleep.

"He's always been like this. Crying for me to get better but...I doubt that...I really do. But...I'm here for Yuuto mostly...I want him to be happy before I am." You sighed and looked at your brother who was fast asleep. "He still acts like how he was when we were young."

Makoto nodded in agreement and laughed.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"Yuuto kinda acts like a overly sensitive guy, don't you think?" He asked.

"Far more than over sensitive." You laughed.

Makoto held your hands and hugged you tightly.

"You'll get better (Y/N). I'll make sure off it." He smiled.

You held back tears and hugged your dear friend as tightly as possible. Makoto kissed your forehead and smiled.

"You will not take my sister's virginity you big whale!" Yuuto shouted glaring down Makoto.

"Yuuto...you know it wasn't like that." Makoto respond.

You looked at your brother and sighed. You shook your head and sighed deeply, getting up and stretching.

"You feeling better Sis?" Yuuto asked.

"Yeah. I'm just going to get some fresh air." You said and walked out of the room, slowly.

Your hands shook from your nervous continued to move. You walked slowly down the hall looking out the window trying to get your mind off of everything. Unlike stronger people you couldn't get past what Haruka said before.

"I'm sorry...Haruka...I'm sorry!!" You laid against the wall allowing a tear to drop.

You just sighed and wiped the tears. Soon you hear a loud bang against the window you were on and looked up, standing in front of you was Haruka dripping with water. The water touched every little curve that he had.

"Uh...Haru...ka..." You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

He did not respond and looks away.