Chapter 3

"Hmm? (Last name) (first name) it sound familiar." Gou said putting her fingers under her chin.

"Really? Well people mention me I've been in a few swimming matches." You said. "But I doubt that's why."

Gou just shook her head and smiled very shyly.

"Neeeeee-chhhaaaannnnnnn!"

That's when your brother ran up to you and grabbing you and picking you up spinning you around.

"Ahh-ah-ha! Put me down Yuuto please!!! Ahhh!" You shouted.

"Aww Nee-Chan am I embarrassing you in front of your cute friend?" He questioned with a big grin as he looked Gou up and down.

"Idiot!! Let me go!!" You shouted and punched him in his gut instantly cause him to let you go and hold his stomach. "I'm sorry for my stupid brother..."

"It's fine it's fine." Gou said giggling a bit.

Yuuto got up and placed his median size body against the lockers. Trying to play off the fall of course for Gou but it just caused her to laugh.

"Nee-Chan introduced me to your friend!!" He begged.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Matsuoka Gou." She spoke.

"Eh?! Have I seen you somewhere?" Yuuto asked tilting his head to the side.

"I don't think so... (Last name) Yuuto...I've never heard of you either?" She said and Yuuto pouted.

He's not as famous as he thought.

Bing Bing bing!!!

"Ahhh! I'm late!! I'm late!!!" You shouted as you took off down the hall.

"Little sis wai-" Your brother sighed.

Gou just giggled and looked at you.

"She still had 10 more minutes." She sighed.

You took off in a rush down the hall accidentally bumping into someone than again. You continue to run not caring what happen next, and as you turn that corner you bumped into someone who knocked you down. Your body it ground and your book fell out of your hand. You rub you back and groaned.

"O-oh I'm so sorry! Allow me to help you." You heard a soft female like voice say and a hand was held out for you.

"No no its fine." You said and took her hand getting pulled up to your feet.

She picked up your stuff and hand to you, bowing.

"I'm sorry!" She said.

"It's okay. It's fine I bumped into you." You said and took you books back.

As you looked closer you notice that this girl just came out of the male bathroom and was wearing a male uniform. He blinked at you as you were staring at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded.

"Oh yes! Yes I'm fine. Thanks for the help." You said.

He was tall and but had some muscular traits to himself with a in-between dark and navy blue to his hair and a bright smile.

"Oh I'm really sorry about bumping into you. I don't really watch where I'm going." He said very sheepishly.

"It's fine I was the one in a rush and bumped into you." You said trying to lighten up the mistake.

"Well I'm sorry that stopped you. A girl like you must be really busy so I'll let you be on your way. Bye!" The boy said waving as he walked off around the corner. "Damn people don't watch where they are going." he mumbled