[VicFuentes] I Want [ChapterTen]

Walking to the side of the bus, I leaned against the side of it. Leaning my head against the bus, I took a deep breath. I wasn’t ready for this. It wasn’t what I wanted. Connor’s advice should have made more of an effect on me but it didn’t. And now I wish it had.

I heard the door of the bus slam shut and heavy footsteps make their way over to me. Vic appeared in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest. “You tell me to do a song for my parents as an encore? Are you serious?” His voice had an edge to it.

Taking a deep breath, I ran a hand through my hair. “Vic, you asked me my opinion. I'm sorry that I didn’t consider everything that I should have.” Keeping a calm aura was important. I knew that he was stressing and, deep down, he never meant to take it out on me.

He took a deep breath, taking a step closer to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pressed his forehead on mine. “I'm sorry. Taking this out on you isn't the way I should be handling this.” I shrugged, wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through the ends of his hair.

Resting my forehead against his, I sighed. “Think about how I feel, Vic.” He frowned, realizing what I'm going through, finally. “As hard as this is for you, it’s probably harder for me.” Leaning back against the bus, I pulled my head back, biting my bottom lip.

“I'm sorry, Syd. It’s not something I wanted you to go through.” Sighing loudly, Vic pulled me closer to him. “It’s been happening a lot.” Tilting my head, I drew my eyebrows together, confused at what he meant. “Things that we don’t want to happen keep on happening.”

Shrugging, I placed my hands on his chest, lightly tugging at his shirt. “Stop apologizing and we’ll get through his together.” I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, closing the gap between our bodies. Pressing my lips against his, I kissed him.

Vic pulled back, smiling at me. “I love this.” Drawing my eyebrows together, I tilted my head. “Being with you, I love it.” He pressed his lips back onto mine, our lips moving in sync with each other as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

“So, Vic should be in the other bus. He was hanging out with Sydney.” We were able to hear Mike’s voice. The two of us pulled apart, my arms falling from his neck. Vic frowned, gripping tighter on my waist.

The footsteps were getting louder, telling the two of us that they were getting closer. “Do you think that he wants to see me, Mike? I mean, we’re not together anymore. I really want to stay friends with him.” She sounded beautiful.

Vic took a deep breath, letting go of my waist and placed his hands in his pockets. I looked down, noticing that Mike had picked out a sleeveless shirt, showing the three tattoos inked onto my arm. Gulping, I ran a hand through my hair.

Such a great first impression. Tattoos and rebounds.