3

Fridays are very loved by a lot of people. I mean,who doesn't love weekends? (y/n) saw this day as a simple day,the only difference between Saturday and Sunday is that she would came to school Friday.

(y/n) loved Biology,even if it may not seem like it. She found this subject very interesting,where she could learn new things about her body or even about the world that is surrounding us.

She was now in class,but wasn't paying attention to the teacher or what she said. (y/n) was looking outside the window,thinking of how her days are getting more and more boring. Almost like she was living the same day over and over again. The backyard of the high school was almost like a place that you would only find in dreams. The place was surrounded by tall trees,where you can go study,away from the sun. In the middle of the yard,there was a fountain,it was not that big,but not that small at the same time. Around the fountain there were some benches,where you could go whenever you wanted to take a break and relax for a bit. But not that often you could see someone there. This high school was full of very intelligent pupils,and a little of them have time to go sit there.

"(y/n),why aren't you paying attention to me? Is there something more interesting to look at then to listen to me?" The teacher said to her,with a harder tone.

'Yes,there is something better than your boring classes' (y/n) thought.

"Im sorry teacher. It won't repeat again." the girl said trying to sound nice,even if she was saying that only to be polite.

"If you were paying attention as you said and if you listened to my explications,please resolve the exercise written on the board." the teacher said,taking a seat so that (y/n) could see the board.

The girl looked at it,trying to form the answer in her head,and not in her notebook.

"Well,if the person has 50kg,and the blood represents 8% of the body,that would mean approximately mean 4 liters of blood in the body. So,I don't think I will need to administrate more blood in the body."

After (y/n) finished,all the looks were on her. Not because she said the right answer,but because she would barely speak. She wasn't the most communicative person you could meet.

The bell rang,and all the students exit the room,all saying their goodbyes to the teacher. When (y/n) wanted to leave,the teacher called her name,as a sign to remain in the class.

"Kim (y/n),you get a B. You went very well at the start,but you were wrong at the end. The pacient needs around 0,5 liters of blood. You are free to go."

Good. (y/n) wasn't so happy with the grade,but she didn't even care that much. After saying goodbye to the teacher politely,she left for the canteen. The best time of school time were the breaks between periods. The students could relax after the hard courses,in which you needed to be excellent to get a good grade. The high school (y/n) was in,was the best in their city,and that's why you needed to be perfect in order to get an A.

When she arrived in the canteen,(y/n) got a tray,where she put the food she liked. She looked at the big room,in where it could easily fit 150 students.

"Where you looking for me?" a manly voice said from behind her.

"Hey,I said to not scare me like this anymore!" the girl said,looking at the boy.

The two went to look for a table,preferably in the corner of the canteen. (y/n) hated when someone could see her eat and listen to what they were saying. Usually,when she doesn't find a table,she went to the back yard of the school. Nobody ever goes there,and she had a little time,alone.

After about two minutes,they found a table,that was in the corner,so the girl couldn't be happier.

"You seem down." the boy said,while sitting down.