“You love it” he spoke with a mouthful of food

“We need some fake Id’s” Sam started and I zoned out, my mind went back to Chrysanthos...was he still in the cafe. Maybe one quick look, I scanned the cafe but came to a stop when familiar gold eye were staring back at me. He was seated alone but his table was full of different plates of food. Oh wow.

I turned my head quickly and hoped he would leave soon “Sam?” I whispered her name but she was too busy lip locking with Spencer

I bit my lip and looked back but he wasn’t there. He left. I ignored he pang in my chest and took another bite of my pie.

“Whoa, easy there cowgirl” Samantha laughed as the bartender poured more alcohol in my shot glass. The club was full of different people, different scents surrounded me.

“I want a multiple orgasm” I giggled at the handsome man, he actually wasn’t that bad; black hair, a strong jaw line and a lean yet muscular body.

“Don’t we all” Samantha huskily spoke while eyeing the bartender

“Decided yet?” the bartender asked and we were still looking at the menu he gave us fifteen minutes ago

“How successful is your ‘Multiple orgasm’?” Sam asked and the bartender gave her a cheeky grin, cracking both of us up

“I’ll let you see for yourselves; two multiple orgasms?”

“Yes, please” I said laughing. . Tonight is gonna be fun. The quirky bartender placed the two shots on the bar and we clinked glasses each consuming the entire glass of the too sweet, strawberry flavoured alcohol. We looked at each other shortly after and burst out laughing. Oh Wow.

I fixed my black dress that hung a few inches below my hips, synching at my waist with a halter back and scoop neckline.

“Come on let’s dance” I screamed and Samantha nodded her head and quickly downed her drink. We moved to the middle of the full club and started dancing but that quickly ended when more people came on to the dance floor and we ended up moving to the back of the club.

Chrysanthos POV

“So will you just continue to stare at her like a creep” Lysander chuckled and took a sip of his drink. He owned the club and was seated with me at one of the VIP tables. Zotikos had travelled again, to find out more information on the black marks.

“The asshole isn’t even looking at her face,” I muttered taking a sip of my whiskey. “What?” I asked Lysander who had his eyebrows raised.

“She’s a single adult and I think she’s allowed to talk to whomever she wants,” he said, taking a sip of his vodka mix

“So she’s available?” Nick, one of the friends we had come out with, inquired and I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. Nora had been talking to the bartender for ages. Didn’t he have a job to do? I watched her laugh and twirl her hair round her finger and I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

“She’s not available,” my tone was icy and harsh. She pulled her intoxicated friend to the dance floor and that’s when I noticed what she was actually wearing, my jaw clenched tightly, every asshole was looking at my- her.

“I don’t understand why you turned her away” Lysander spoke cautiously, knowing very well I don’t want to talk about it.

“She’s young” was all that I said “She hasn’t lived”

“That’s not up to you to decide. I know that since Arabe-” I knew what he was going to say and this wasn’t the time.

“Drop it Lysander” I spat and he raised his hands up.

Nora POV

“Looks like someone likes what they see” Samantha giggled and tugged on my arm

“Huh?”

“Sexy beast”

“Huh”

“For God sake just turn around” I turned around and found the enchanting gold eyes on us, me in particular.

I wasn’t sure what to do now that he his focus was on me. Flashes from our last encounter flashed through my mind and I bit my lip feeling slightly intimidated, wow even from far away he could intimidate me. I watched his large body change position as he downed the liquid in his glass...how was he so attractive without even trying?

 “Don’t be a pussy Nora” From is cocky smirk I knew he knew that I was feeling intimidated by him. My hands moved into my hair as I moved my hips. I dipped low and flipped my hair everywhere as my hands slowly glided down my body.

I could tell from his shocked expression she had him exactly where I wanted him. He tried looking away but his gaze was back on me. I felt so giddy and excited. It actually worked. I was enjoying having his attention and decided to try something and hoped it would work; I took my bottom lip into her my mouth and called him over using my index finger.

 “Excuse me” I looked behind and noticed he was following me, towering over everybody. The irritation on his face was clear but I was having too much fun.

I felt his hands on my hips and I pressed against him while I made sure I hit just the right spot. I was going to show him just what he was missing. The results came soon after and I felt the result: big and hard, the largeness of it took me by surprise and I turned to face him, pressing closer to him, pulling him down by his t-shirt and kissing him sweetly on his lips. Did he always have to taste and smell this good? Nothing could beat what I was feeling in that moment and I wanted it all; immediately. He gently bit my lip...I felt like it was my birthday. I went slower and harder, while his hands travelled further up my legs, feeling my soft skin.

“Aren’t you a little young to be in a nightclub” My eyes widened. My mouth opened and closed in shock

“What?” I asked unsure if I heard him correctly.

“You shouldn’t be in here Nora” he gruffly spoke “The place is full of dirty people”

“Okay Father” I rolled my eyes and his expression changed at my tone and reference

“Father?”

“Well you are acting like one” I dryly replied “I’m old enough to make my own choices”      

He watched me blab on and on and I hated it “What is with men these days?” he raised an eyebrow at me, his eyes full of amusement “I mean is this a new trend, I’m I missing something here? Kiss me like you want to fuck me and then lecture me?”

“There you go again with that little mouth of yours. Keep talking like that and see what happens”

My mouth watered at the thought of what he would do to me. He smirked down at me and I cleared my throat loudly “Well, I-”I started to speak but my vision started becoming bury and I suddenly felt weak

“I-” I attempted to speak again but failed miserably. What was wrong with me? I looked up at Chrysanthos but his face was hard and his playfulness gone. Dots invaded my vision and I closed my eyes. My knees buckled and I expected to hit the floor but arms circled around my waist.

My eyes kept opening at different moments; at one point I was being carried by someone who wasn’t Chrysanthos and then at another point I was in a car. I whimpered and closed my eyes and this time they didn’t open up.