Chapter 20

Thank you to everyone for reading, voting and commenting on my story xx this is a bonus chapter; I wasn’t going to include it but thought it would give a better insight of her emotions. Again thank you for reading x

Nora’s POV

The room was quiet. Chrysanthos never left my side. The moon light illuminated the room giving it a deep beauty that explained so much.

“I’m sorry” my voice was unbelievably soft, tears fell down my face. I was apologising for scaring him, for loving him deeply, for causing him pain, for not being the woman he deserved...for losing his cub. When the doctor explained what happened I burst into tears and wanted to be left alone. Chrysanthos never left me of course even after I screamed and clawed at him. My hands moved to his toned arms and he hissed at the deep scratches I left. I wasn’t good for anybody.

“Nora”

“I-I’m so sorry Chrysanthos” I swallowed the lump in my throat

“Stop it” his voice was thick and rough

“I couldn’t carry your cub...I-I’m so sorry” by now I was full on sobbing and felt disoriented, I could see that Chrysanthos blamed himself for leaving me...maybe if I just stayed put....

He stroked my arm and soothed my soul when he whispered he loved me countless times while kissing my tear stained face “I love you so much Nora”

“No, you don’t love me...nobody does and the goddess knew nobody would...I’m a jinx”

“I love you” He said it in a stern voice “I love you” I shook my head but he continued saying it

“He was my baby boy...our baby and now-now he’s gone Chrysanthos ...gone” I sobbed “Take the pain, take it!” I was now shouting and having another episode. I felt crazy. My long finger nails clutched his t-shirt in a death grip and he let me even though it made a small noise, he let me cry and sob into his neck while he whispered more soothing words in my ears.

“I know baby, I know” he whispered in my ears while rubbing my back despite my vicious actions. His hands moved to the front of my night gown and he slowly untied the thin material, the coolness of his hand against my warm skin made me feel calmer.

“I’ll take the pain away” his word held a lot of promise. He kissed my neck continuously and my sobs slowly started to become softer and softer until they were whimpers. He looked up at me, giving me a kiss and in a quick movement I was lying flat on the bed, with him on top of me. I felt his still breath against the skin of my neck.

His hands explored my body and I felt the brush of his hands on my thighs, legs, hips... every part of me that he could reach leaving me with a desperate thirst for more. My hand brushed his chest slowly, pulling off his t-shirt and then throwing it to the ground. The sight of Chrysanthos alone had me itching for more and I touched his chest enjoying the masculine feeling and then sliding further down his body.

The slow movements of my fingers seemed to only be adding to his frustration. I didn’t stop and carried on with my movements until I felt a hand on my wrist. My eyes lifted from the daze they were in to be met by his. I looked into his beautiful wild gold eyes and saw every unspoken emotion; Anger, sadness, Hurt and Lust. His finger traced a path on me and he basked at the sound of my pleasure-filled gasp, returning his lips to mine. Chrysanthos’s hands stroked me intimately and my hands reached for his neck. I gripped the hair that lay there, desperate for the relief of my frustration.

He showed me how he felt. No words were said as the only noises that filled the room were pants, groans and moans. We said everything without actually saying anything at all and that night for the first time ever he made love to me.