Chapter 12

I elevated my hips, pulling down the short top, turns out I had a bigger well everything than Jessica. Her jeans were very tight on me.

I let out a huff and watched as the couple in the front seat held hands lovingly; occasionally Zotikos would stretch out of his seat and whisper something in a very giddy Jessica’s ears.

“You okay back there” she asked while playing with Zotikos is fingers

“Just dandy” I answered and diverted my gaze to the extremely large trees we were passing. The original plans were changed because I didn’t feel like being in a car with Chrysanthos for over five hours. Lysander was with him.

“Want some?” she offered a packet of what looked like sweets and I politely shook my head. I missed Sam and felt like I hadn’t spoken to her. I wondered if my mind link worked

“Sam?” Nothing

“Sam?” Nothing . I sighed and leaned back into my seat.

“Can we please make a quick stop?” Jessica asked “I just need to get a few more snacks”

Zotikos smiled at her and let out a chuckle at his wife’s appetite. He pulled out his phone and called Chrysanthos who was ahead of us, speeding.

We stopped at the small gas station and I stretched my body, eventually walking into the small store. I made sure to avoid Chrysanthos, not that he even noticed at all seeing as he was too busy communicating with the little bitch- I mean witch who did the spell on him earlier. I found out her name was kimmy and she was part of a witch society and came from a long line of witches.

“Green is not a very good colour on you” Lysander smirked at me, earphones partly plugged into his ears, an IPod in hand. He was in some green khaki shorts a button down shirt and some very expensive looking sunglasses. He was slightly shorter than Zotikos and Chrysanthos but still as attractive.

“I like your shirt” I fixed my gaze on the chocolates in front of me.

“I bet it would look even sexier on you” he smirked. A large hand smacked his head and he rubbed the spot, rolling his eyes. Chrysanthos stood behind him also looking like he walked out of a photo shoot; his long powerful legs were covered in some dark jeans that fit well, a grey t-shirt, boots and a jacket. He took of his sunglasses and shoved them into the front of his jacket pocket.

“Well this is awkward?” Lysander spoke, digging his hands deep into his pockets. Chrysanthos said nothing but just continued to stare at me like he was studying me. I was on a mission.

“No it’s not” I blurted out to fast for my own liking “I’m gonna talk to Jessica” I squirmed under his gaze and grabbed some chocolate. I walked a few steps and realised that I had forgotten something. I could do without chips for some hours right? Wrong. Sighing I walked back to the two men who were now in a conversation, they weren’t speaking English but were speaking in what sounded Greek. The conversation stopped and I muttered under my breath “Forgot these” I stretched my arm out and grabbed a packet of chips.

Zotikos and Jessica were nowhere in sight so I just went straight to the counter to pay for everything. I added a few magazines and collected my items.

I spotted Lysander looking at some erotic magazines.

“Hey have you seen Zotikos and Jessica?” Lysander looked at me and shrugged his shoulders “They left”

I shook my head not sure if I heard him right “I’m sorry?”

“Yup, you’re riding with Mr. grumpy and I” He smiled and grabbed the packet of chips from my bag. When we got outside Chrysanthos was waiting patiently in the car, he was just hanging up his phone when we got in. I practically ran to the back seat and ignored the amused stare they both gave me. Lysander sat back and put on his glasses, leaning back with earphones.

The car roared to life and we were on the road once again.

I opened the chips and started eating them carelessly knowing the sound would irk Chrysanthos

“Nora” he drawled out deeply, frustration clear. When I didn’t answer his grip tightened on the wheel. He called my name again but I pretended like I couldn’t hear anything.

“Damn it Nora” he stopped the car abruptly making me spill my chips and Lysander shoot forward “What the hell?” he shot his older brother a cold glare.

Chrysanthos opened his car door and stepped out, I didn’t realise he was coming to my side of the car until I saw his reflection in the mirror.

He opened my door and lifted me out effortlessly “Put me down Chrysanthos” I hit his back continuously but his large body just continued walking further into the woods.

“No” was his sharp answer. I squirmed and hit his back until he put me down and as soon as my boots touched the floor I smacked him.

“Fuck you” I bitterly yelled at him and started walking back but my elbow was caught in a death grip. He pulled me towards his hard body and cupped my cheeks in his hands planting his soft lips on mine. I tried pushing him off but he didn’t budge but growled against my mouth, his hand trailed up my waist and he roughly grabbed my breast.

I moaned in his mouth and relaxed against him. He continued to massage my breast.

“What did I say about that dirty little mouth of yours” he murmured against my lips and lifted me off my feet and wrapped my legs around his waist. His large hand rested against the small of my back and he pinned me against the tree.

His fingers teased the peeping skin, leaving a hot trail and the moved to my behind. He softly squeezed and groaned. Dear God why. He rolled his hips against mine and I shuddered with so much want. His tongue lazily explored my mouth, everything felt natural and normal. He moved to my neck, assaulting the soft skin.

My mind felt scattered and I felt so lost in something so sweet and erotic.

“Nora!” A voice I was hoping to forget called my name recklessly

“Russell?” I whispered and felt Chrysanthos is lips leave my neck; I looked up and found his eyes boring into my skull.

Golden eyes full of anger.