Chapter 21- MATURE

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. My entire body was sore and when flashbacks of the night before came rushing back I couldn’t keep the blush off my cheeks.

“Yes, I’m not working at the moment” Chrysanthos’s voice drew closer and closer until he was in the room standing...naked. For some unknown reason to myself my hands covered my eyes and when I peeked through my fingers he had a satisfied smirk. The nerve of this guy...

I would be lying if I said he didn’t look handsome as ever; his hair was pushed back, one hand was against the wall as he looked into the beautiful view from his window with his phone against his ear. I wanted to jump his bones.

He threw his head back and laughed and my mind started to wonder who he was talking to.

“I will Kate” 

Kate? Another female who probably wanted him but Chrysanthos being Chrysanthos was too oblivious to see it; I didn’t know I was frowning until I felt a finger on my lips. I looked up at Chrysanthos who still had the phone to his ear but his eyebrows were scrunched up in confusion. I shook my head and lifted the bed sheet to my chest.

“I’ll have to call you back Kate” he hung up “What’s wrong?” he asked sitting next to me

“Nothing” I smiled and tried to get up but he put a hand to block me.

“Don’t lie to me” his tone was hard and so were his eyes before they darted to my neck. I swallowed harshly and covered up more

“Who’s Kate?” I asked sternly but when he laughed I became angrier

“You’re jealous?” he looked amused...I wasn’t. I pushed the blanket away and moved his arm

“Fuck you” I mumbled getting up only to be pulled back down to the bed, I fell against the soft sheets and looked up at him as he got between my legs.

“You’re so beautiful when you’re mad” his large hand held my jaw in place and he leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head the second his lips were about to touch me. He looked at me with wide, lust filled eyes and his jaw clenched “She’s nobody, just a client”

“Only beautiful?” Groaning he pushed up and I felt him against me which made me hazy for a split second “Gorgeous” he kissed my jaw “Sexy” he nipped at the hot flesh

“Mhmm” I moaned stretching my neck out more

“And very horny” he smirked against my skin and caught my wrist pining it above me “aggressive”  he moved down to my breast and before the next word my breast was in his mouth. He pulled, bit and sucked the tender flesh.

“I hate you so fucking much” I wanted to cry and scream out in pleasure at the same time. He flipped us over and I was now on top of his toned body. I spread my legs and straddled him. He held my waist in place and watched me, I sat up and almost groaned when he brushed me gently

“Take it all baby” his voice was thick with lust and we both groaned when he entered me, it felt so sweet...so good...too good.

At first my movements were slow; back, fourth, up, down. It was hot, wet, slippery and the feeling was very toxic but in a good way.

“Oh God” I moaned throwing my head back

“Nora” he grunted out which added to the intense pleasure I was feeling. Nothing else mattered but us. “Fuck” he moved me faster and faster until I felt myself nearing my climax and a few minutes later I exploded into a blissful world and a few seconds after, he did the same.

I fell next to him panting and he pulled me closer “I love you” I kissed his neck and let my hands trail down his body “You hungry?” I asked while my stomach made a wailing noise, embarrassing me. He chuckled and found my lips

“I love you too” he smirked and the naughty glint was back in his eye “I’m starving” he mumbled while kissing my neck and moving down. I was about to ask what he was doing when I felt a cool tongue on me

“Oh” I moaned closing my eyes and gripping the sheets.