Chapter 35- part 1

Jenneh's P.O.V

I had been calling Aubrey all morning to see if she needed any help setting up for the baby shower but she wasn't answering her phone so I thought I'd stop by and see why the hell she wasn't answering here phone.  I pulled up to her house and walked up to the door and knocked, it took at least 30 minutes for someone to come open the door.

"Hey Jenneh" Patrick said opening the door with pink streamers in his hand.

"Please don't tell me you're about to put decorations up." I said sounding worried.

"Yeah I wa-" he said before I cut him off.

"No no no, you go get something from the store for the party I got this here." I said taking the streamers from him. "Where's Aubrey?"

"She's upstairs still sleeping" he said grabbing his car keys. "What should I get from the store?"

"Get some cases of pop" I said headed towards the stairs.

"Alright" he said walking out the house.

I ran upstairs into Aubrey's room to see her sleep in the most awkward position ever. I shook her a little bit to wake her up but she wouldn't budge.

"Aubrey get up" I said shaking her again.

"Ugh no, it's too early" she murmured.

"Aubrey get yo pregnant ass up and get ready so we can start setting up for this damn baby shower." I said shaking her non stop.

"Baby shower?!" she said sounding confused. "Oh my goodness today's the baby shower, why didn't you call me." she asked getting out of her bed.

"I did I called like 10 times and it went straight to your voicemail." I explained to her.

"Oh well while I'm in the shower can you pick me out something to wear." she said walking in the bathroom.

"Lord ok" I said opening her closest.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I can't believe I forgot about my own baby shower. I guess that's what happens when you've had a lot going on for the past couple of weeks. For example, I let Patrick finally enter my room and sleep in the same bed as me again, I guess you could say that I'm gaining feelings for him but I'm not. I stepped out the shower and grabbed my towel and walked into my room to see the clothes Jenneh laid out for me which was a white sun dress and some white gold studded sandals. Once I got ready I ran down stairs to see Jenneh almost done setting up.

"Damn you work fast" I chuckled walking over to her.

"I was tired of waiting on you, I understand you're pregnant and everything but damn you move slow" she laughed.

"Haha very funny" I mimicked.

"I know, but where's the food." she said blowing a balloon up.

"It's being catered they said they'd be here at 1:50 Since the party starts at 2:00" I said checking my phone. "And Izzy should be here around the Same time because she's bringing the cake."

"You just got everything planned out huh? " she chuckled.

"You know it girl!!! Now let's finish decorating."

Patrick's P.O.V

I was in the check out line to pay for the cases of pop I was buying for the party, I was walking up in line when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw Candace. I swear it's like she's following me around or something.

"Hey Candace."I said nonchalantly.

"Hey, I've been texting you a lot lately. Why haven't you been replying." she asked with a curious facial expression.

"Well I had your number blocked after you practically ruined my relationship with Aubrey." I said getting annoyed just thinking about what she did.

"That's some way to treat the mother of your second child." she said with a smirk.

"Wait, what?" I stood there feeling confused.

"I'm pregnant Patrick, and it's yours." she said .

I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe what she just said. How could I be so damn dumb. I hurriedly paid for the cases of pop and hurried to my car but of course she followed me.

"Patrick just except the fact that we had sex and now I'm pregnant." she said grabbing my arm.

"I don't and won't believe you, How do you know it's even mine you probably slept with some other guy." I said furious.

"That's really hurtful Patr-" she said before I cut her off.

"You wanna know what's fucking hurtful Candace, do you really. What's hurtful is seeing you fuck up my life. Everything was perfect before your hateful ass came in the picture and fucked up everything, I was getting married to the women that I love dearly until you came and fucked it up. That's fucking hurtful Candace, so before you come to me with your bullshit about What's hurtful think about How much pain you've put me through these last couple of months." I said getting in my car and slamming the door leaving her in tears.

*********************************

Well I say it's about time Patrick put his foot done, How about you guys?

Do you guys think that Candace is really pregnant or if this is just another one of her schemes?

I wanna give a big Thanks to

@candacebacon

@DeJa_143

@Sandra240

For giving me ideas for this chapter and also go read

@morgan__lee

@_lilgabby

@_ordinary

@brittvni-j

stories. Their pretty darn good if I do say so myself lol.

I know I haven't updated in what feels like forever but it's because I was busy with graduation and luncheon stuff ,but now I have nothing to do so I'll be updating more often.

hope you guys liked this chapter.

comment & vote

xoxo