Chapter 3

Patrick's P.O.V

Once Kelly told me that Aubrey was in the store I had to go talk to her. I spotted her standing in line waiting to pay for her shoe's. "Hey Aubrey " I smiled walking up to her. "Um, Hey Patrick wha-what are you doing here"she asked in a surprised voice. I could tell she wasn't too happy to see me . "Same as you buying the new Jordan's. You look good" I said looking her up and down. "Thanks, you don't look to bad your self." She moved up in line a bit. "So, how've you been" I asked her with my hands in my pockets rocking back and forth. "I've been good....... how about you and Candace, I heard that you two were still dating". Candace was the girl I cheated on Aubrey with in the 12th grade, I regret doing it I hurt her really bad and especially because of the way she found out . "um we broke up two years ago" 

Aubrey's P.O.V

I chuckled a little bit  when Patrick said that him and Candace broke up two years ago seeing as though he left me for her.

"What's funny " he smirked

"Oh nothing, I just thought you guys would have lasted longer." I said to  him while moving up in line.

"We were kind of on and off but I finally called a quits on the whole relationship thing"

"Oh, well that's nice I guess" I said grabbing my bag about to head out the door."Well I got go do some more shopping...... so I guess I'll see you around "

"Wait before you go can I have your number"

I stopped in my tracks. "Why the Hell should I give him my number........... I would be dumb as Hell........but maybe he won't text or call me " I thought to myself. "Yeah, why not...... " . We exchanged numbers and all that good stuff. "I'll text you later OK" he said walking away. I just waved goodbye and walked out the store.

All I saw when I walked out and all I could see was Shay smiling like a damn cheshire.