Chapter 14

Aubrey's P.O.V

After me and Patrick talked, he left to go home. I watched t.v a little bit longer until my phone started ringing, it was Shay but I didn't bother to pick up and answer though, so I just let it go to voicemail. After my phone stopped ringing from Shay calling me I decided to call my mom to see how she was doing with everything that was going.

-Phone conversation-

A=Aubrey

M= Aubrey's mom

M- Hello

A- Hey momma how you doing.

M- A little better than I was earlier. How about you?

A- I'm doing ok, still slowly taking it in but I'm OK. How's dad holding up though?

M- He's going strong but he hasn't said anything since we found out though, I think he'll let it all out at the funeral.

A- ( sighs) Well Yeah, when do you want to start planning everything. I can plan the repast and everything and you can do the actual funeral planning.

M- We can start after your father's birthday dinner, and speaking of that you still coming to help set up everything right?

A- Of course momma and I'm bringing a friend, and no not Shay. She won't be coming until the dinner actually starts I think.

M- OK and Do I know this friend?

A- Yeah, you do and your very close to their mother or at least was.

M- Hmm... OK, well I'm going to let you go because I'm about to go to bed.

A- Okay momma, goodnight

M- Goodnight sweetie

-End of Conversation-

I didn't know how my parents were going to act when they saw Patrick. Well I kind of already know how my mom is going to act just not my dad. I text Patrick and told him that we were going to my parents house Saturday for my dad's birthday dinner, he just replied with a simple "ok ", and with that I went to bed.

Patrick's P.O.V

When Aubrey text me and said that we were going to her parents house I didn't know what to think. Of course they weren't going to be too excited to see me from what I did to Aubrey in high school, but maybe they would put that behind them and forgive me for what I did to their daughter.

I was about to take a shower before someone came knocking on my door. "Come in" I said putting my towel and stuff on my bed. Of course it was Carnell coming in being nosey. "So you and Aubrey are back together huh?" he said standing in the doorway. "Yup, we're back together again, why?" I asked him looking him up and down. "Me and the guys were just wondering and I'm the only one that really had the balls enough to ask" he said scratching his head,"but go back to what you were doing" . He walked out of my room and closed the door. 5 seconds later I heard him yelling down the stairs that me and Aubrey were back together and then the rest of the guys cheered.

I didn't know who was more excited me or them. But I'm pretty it's me. I got in the shower and once I got out I  went to bed.

*********************************

How do you guys think Aubrey's parents are going to act towards Patrick since he's back with their daughter??? Comment and don't forget to vote.

xoxo