Chapter 19

Aubrey's P.O.V

I looked and the pregnancy for confirmation of what it said before saying it out loud. "It says I'm................. pregnant" I said shocked. "We only did it one time" I said sitting on the couch. "Well by the looks of the test it looks like you two didn't use a condom." Jenneh said taking the test from me. "Awwwwwww it's a little Patrick in there." Shay said rubbing my stomach and then she stopped, "when are you going to tell him". I sat there and thought for a second ."How about a just because party everyone can be there except my parents and his mom. I think we should wait to tell them." I said grabbing the pregnancy test from Jenneh. "So basically just us and the guys." Jenneh clarified . "Yeah pretty much" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Okay well we'll let you get some rest and just text us the details." Shay said leaving out the door with Jenneh. "Alright, see you guys later then." I said locking the door behind them. After that I went to bed.

•The next morning •

I woke up and took a long shower put on some jogging pants and a t-shirt then went back to lay down. I slowly drifted off to sleep but my sleep was interrupted by a knock at the door. I got up and went downstairs to see who it was and it was Patrick. I was about to open the door then I noticed my pregnancy test and stuff on the table and ran to grab it so I could hide it. Once I did that I finally opened the door. "Hey patty cakes" I said smiling. "Really Patty cakes" he smiling and kissing me on the cheek. "Well you always have some cute nickname for me" I said sitting on the couch. "That is true" he said sitting next "but how you feeling". He rubbed my thigh a little bit. "Much better than yesterday that's for sure." I said rubbing my stomach. "Oh OK, well I brought a couple of movies to watch." he said pulling them out. "Ok, what should we watch first" I said but my stomach started growling. "Well first we should watch you eat." he said getting up and going to the kitchen. "But I'm not that hungry. " I said getting up following him. "Your stomach says otherwise " he says looking me up and down. I just crossed my arms and leaned on the wall. "Awwwwwww look at the Big baby " he said joking, but then I had the sudden urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom.

Seconds later Patrick knocked on the door.  "You okay" he asked me rubbing my back while I was hovered over the toilet. "Yeah I guess not eating anything took a toil on my body" I said sitting up leaning on the tub. Patrick looked in the toilet and his eyes widened.

Patrick P.O.V

I looked in the toilet and saw what looked like everything that she ate for 23 years. "Um Aubrey I think you should go to the doctor cause that in the toilet................ it don't look normal." I said still looking in the toilet. "No I'm fine. No need for a doctor at all" she said getting off the floor. "Look in the toilet it looks like all the letters of the alphabet.  I'm taking you the doctor" I said pointing in the toilet but still looking at her. She crossed her arms for a moment, "I don't care what you say I'm not going". With those last few words I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. "Patrick put me down" she yelled while pounding on my back. I ignored what she said and grabbed her phone and keys off of the table and handed them to her. "PATRICK OWEN BREEDING IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN I SWEAR I'LL MAKE MYSELF THROW UP ON YOU" she said threatening me. I just ignored her and walked out the door and out to my car.

"Now get in the car dammit" I said opening the door for her. She got in and slammed the door. I walked around to the drivers side and got in. "Look no matter how much you don't wanna go to the doctor you have to go there could be something seriously wrong. " I said starting the car up. "Like what Patrick. What could be so serious that you have to carry me out of MY house over your DAMN shoulder." she said getting mad. "You could have a stomach virus or something. " I said shrugging my shoulders. She thumped me upside my head. "Ow!!! That hurt" I said rubbing my head. "It wasn't meant to feel good" she said pulling out her phone. The rest of the car ride was silent.

We finally got to the doctors office. We walked in, Aubrey went and sat down and I went and signed her in and then I went and sat next to her. She was shaking her leg so I put my hand on her leg to stop her. She just  looked at me and then looked away. "Are you mad at me." I asked her. "No why would I be mad,  I can't be mad I'm here now." she said shrugging. Moments later we were called to the back.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I was kind of mad that Patrick brought me to the doctor. I didn't want him to find out I was pregnant through a doctors visit I wanted it to be me telling him but maybe he should find out this way. A nurse showed us into a room and took my vitals, "The doctor should be with you in a moment" I nodded as she walked out. "I hate doctors office it's just the smell of them that make me want to crawl in a corner and stare at a wall" I said putting my hand on my stomach. Patrick smirked, "Well maybe if you came more often you wouldn't feel like that would you". I looked at him,"Oh be quiet".

A couple of seconds later the doctor came in. "Hi Ms.Jones I'm Dr.Taylor I'll be taking care of you today. " he said sitting on the rolling stool, "What seems to be wrong." "Um well I've been throwing up a lot lately and I've put on a couple of pounds, but I don't see that as a reason of being here I've probably just been eating to much" I explained slapping my thighs. "Yeah but when you throw up your throwing everything you've ever eaten." Patrick said cutting in. I squinted at him angrily. "OK well if you don't mind can you step on that scale for me." Dr.Taylor asked me. I got up and took off my shoes and stepped on the scale,it calculated 260lbs. The doctor wrote it down. "What's your usual weight?" he asked me. "Um about 210." I said completely sure. "OK I'll be right back" he said walking out the room.

He came back with a stick. "What's that" Patrick asked looking at the stick. "It's a pregnancy test which I'm going to need you to pee on" he said handing it to me. "Why I already know." I said taking it from him and putting it in the garbage. "Know what you haven't peed on it yet" Patrick said standing up. "I'm pregnant Patrick I just didn't want to tell you yet. I wanted it to be a surprise. So....SUPRISE!!!" I said semi-yelling. He stood there and looked at me and then walked out the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hoped you guys liked it. Thanks for the votes and comments means a lot to me. I might post my other story next month I don't know yet and I'm also starting a new story along with that one both will be Dustin stories too.

For the next chapter you guys will need 8 comments and 8 votes.

xoxo