Chapter 30

Aubrey's P.O.V

I'm officially 9 months pregnant and feel like I'm gonna burst any moment now, but lately what Candace told me has got me thinking a little bit even though I know it's not true I kind of still think about. But other than me thinking about that, everyone has been using fat jokes on me for the past 3 weeks I can't get mad because there funny. I've been noticing with all these baby-shower plans Patrick's been kind of distant lately, I guess because I haven't been including him on anything. But today I'm taking him cake tasting with me so he can feel apart of something.

"Patrick you ready yet" I said yelling up the stairs. "Yeah, I'm coming down now." he said shutting the door to our room. I grabbed my purse and keys and walked towards the door and he was soon behind me. "I hope you don't think you're driving." he said grabbing my keys from me. "Um Yeah, that's kind of why the keys were in my hand." I said trying to take them back. "I'll drive OK, so go and waddle your way to the passenger seat." he said chuckling a little bit. I punched him in the and walked out the door and out to the car, Patrick followed behind me and we both got in the car. "OK, so where are we headed." he asked me starting up the car. "We're going to Isabella's house. " I told him playing with my phone. "I thought we were going cake tasting." he said sounding confused. "We are, she's baking the cake for us." I said looking up. "Oh well, nice to know now." he said sarcastically. "What's with the sarcasm." I asked him still looking up from my phone. "Nothing, I just think I should have been consulted before you told Isabella to bake the cake." he said shrugging his shoulders. "So out of all the planning you think you should have been consulted about a damn cake." I said getting starting to get pissed off. "Yes, Yes I do." he said nodding his head. "Patrick shut up because you sound stupid." I told him throwing up my hand. "Oh and you haven't sounded stupid throughout your whole entire pregnancy." he said pulling up in front of the Isabella's house. "What's that supposed to  mean." I asked getting hot. "I didn't mean to say that it slipped out." he said trying to grab my hand but I snatched it away from him . "It didn't slip out, you meant it. But I'll just stop talking since I sound stupid" I said getting out of the car and slamming the door behind me.

Patrick's P.O.V

I sat there in the car thinking about what I had just said, I didn't mean for it to slip out, I didn't mean to say it either. Everything just happened so fast and now I feel stupid. I finally decided to get out of the car and walk in Isabella's house since Aubrey was already in the house. When I walked in Isabelle was in the kitchen and Aubrey was sitting at a table. "Hey Izzy. " I said walking in where they were. "Hello Patrick." she said bringing in different slices of cake. I sat next to Aubrey but she slid her chair over. It was awkward for a good 30 minutes until we started talking cake ideas and tasting different flavors that Isabella had out for us. We decided to go with a 3 tier red velvet cake with pink and white polka dots on it a baby toys made out of sugar on the cake.

"Thanks again Iz." Aubrey said giving her a hug. "No problem penguin, and I'll be over later with movies OK." she said breaking the hug. "Alright, see you tonight then." Aubrey said walking out the door. "Bye Iz " I said walking out the door but she slammed the door in my face.  I sighed and walked to the car. When I got in the car Aubrey was on the phone but ended her conversation when I got in the car. "Who was that." I asked her driving off. "It was Jenneh if you really must know." she sighed. "Oh, she coming over tonight too." I asked her. "Yup, right along with Chase." she said sounding annoyed. I decided to stop talking to her and let the rest of the car ride be silent.

Once we got home Dustin text me and asked me if I was up to go out tonight, I told him Yeah and to just text me the details. Aubrey went upstairs and I followed after her until she made it in the room. "Can we talk." I asked standing in the doorway. "No, there's nothing to talk about." she climbing up in the bed. "Yes there is. I didn't mean to say what I said and I'm sorry for saying it and you know I am." I said sitting getting in the bed next to her. She sat there and looked at me and then laid down, "I guess I forgive you." she said. I kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the room and down to the living and watched t.v until I Dustin text me where would be and what time and then I started to get ready. Before I left I said bye to Aubrey and kissed her.

Aubrey's P.O.V

Once Patrick left Jenneh, Chase, and Isabella had finally arrived. "OMG,look at the little pumpkin." Chase said rubbing my stomach. "I know, you're fat now" Jenneh said laughing. "Haha, you two are hilarious." I said sarcastically. "Haha, so for the movies I brought boyz in the Hood, juice, all three Fridays, dead president's,  and baby boy." Isabella said holding them up. "Ooooooooooo turn up!!!" I said dancing. "Turn down, you not going into labor on my watch." Chase said raising her eyebrow at me. I laughed and walked in the kitchen and started on the popcorn.Once the popcorn got down cooking I went back out in the living room to start the movie night.

•5 hours later•

We were on our last movie which was baby boy, and it was at the halfway point of the movie when I got a text from an unknown number and what I saw brought tears to my eyes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

What do you guys think the text says, I mean it could say a lot and I do mean A LOT. LOL

Thank you guys for 3K reads!!!!! Hope this chapter was long enough for you guys since I haven't posted in a week or so.

Comment & Vote

xoxo