Chapter Five

Kaitlyn POV

Upon awakening this a few minutes ago it makes six days since the ball and I have spent each day with Elaina and at night talk with my siblings before I retire to bed for a few hours of rest. Kol has recently started courting a lovely young male vampire named Stephan Salvatore and Elijah has been courting his older brother Damon for nearly three months I think. Klaus has fallen for a young female vampire named Caroline who has denied all his attempts to court her but I think they will eventually end up together. My dear sister Rehebeka seems to have her eyes on a young Bennet witch named Bonnie, she is a close friend of Elainas as is Caroline.

The five days before today I have spent with Elaina we have grown closer and if she doesn't reject me I plan to start courting her. She is still human but maybe one day she will become a vampire and we can stay together.

Right now I am in my room getting ready to go see Elaina and her friends with my siblings. Rehebeka took me shopping for new clothes that match this era but I got mostly dresses seeing as they are what I was raised wearing so they are more comfortable to me. She also taught me about how to do my makeup and hair that way I would fit in.

I decided on a thin silky dark green dress that fell to my ankles with long sleeves and a pair of brown sandals. Brushing out my long brown hair I left it down then put on what Rehebeka called a nude makeup pallet before grabbing my new brown satchel that held my phone and money. Elijah taught me how to use my phone and explained about this times currency the day after the ball. Going downstairs I see Niklaus in the living room by the window painting a portrait of Caroline, Damon and Elijah on the couch being adorable, and Kol with Stephan in the entrance room talking and being adorable as well. Smiling I left to go meet up with Elaina, Bonnie, and Caroline. I hope Caroline and Klaus get together and that Rehebeka and Bonnie get together.

Going to the grill I see all three girls at a booth waiting for me, smiling when my eyes met with Elainas I headed over and sat by her since Bonnie sat on the other side with Caroline. "Hey Kaitlyn! These are my friends Bonnie and Caroline that I told you about." Elaina said as I sat down.

"Well it's nice to meet you both in person. Elaina has said great things about both of you as have a few of my siblings who have seem to have taken an interest in you girls." I stated smiling. "Really? Both of us? I thought it was just Caroline." Bonnie said shrugging as she took a sip of her beverage trying to hide a slight blush.

"Well Klaus has his eye on Caroline but it's my sister Rehebeka, or Beheka as I call her, that has taken a romantic interest in you. She can be shy around people she truly likes so it could be a while before she starts courting you." I stated and they all looked at me in shook but all I really noticed was Bonnie blush more as her eyes filled with excitement. I guess she has the same feelings for my dear sister. Turning to Caroline I see her looking at a cup of what appears to be tea in her hands. "Do you feel for Niklaus the way he feels for you?" I asked probably sounding bold for asking such a question out of the blue.

"Um it's kinda complicated..." she trailed off still looking at her glass so I placed one of my hands on one of hers. "It's okay if you need time, but I hope you two end up together. Even though I am pissed at my brother for the things he has done over the years I still love him and wish the best for him. And I think that's you Caroline, he truly loves you. Please except his affection and make him the man he was before the curse that my mother placed on us all." She looked up at me before excusing herself and Bonnie left as well, I think I have an idea of where they are going. "Wow! Are you Cupid?" Elaina asked smiling with a giggle. "No but I do recognize how much they all care." Shrugging I stated it.

"Hey can I ask you a few questions?" Elaina asked before starting to look nervous. "Sure love." I said smiling at her happy to get to talk to her yet again. "Um...never mind."

"I won't bite, just ask me." I said taking one of her hands hoping to calm her but she just blushed. "Well I was going to ask if you wanted to maybe go get coffee sometime. Like on a date." She said not looking at me as she was still blushing. "I was actually planning to ask if it was okay if I started courting you, but is dating what I call courting?" I asked and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Um sorta... But you would really want to go out with me?" She asked looking excited. "Of course. Elaina I have grown to truly care for you in what little time we have known each other." I stated making her smile before we kissed, it's better now then when we had kissed at the ball.

Kaitlyn MikealsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara