Chapter Three

Kaitlyn POV

"Compulsion doesn't work on me, plus this is not the appropriate place for this kind of talk." Elaina stated and I agreed that we should wait till we where somewhere more discrete.

After thirty minutes we went back to Elainas then to her room after she invited Kol in. We all sat down and started talking. "So Niklaus used you as his sacrifice? I'm sorry to hear that he did that but I can't say anything because I've done a lot of bad things after my twin was daggered." Kol said after she explained everything.

"And I'm very disappointed in what you had done, I was able to get glimpses of your life while I was in that box." I stated then started talking with Elaina.

"So what can you tell me of this new world I have awoken in? You have told me so much but it doesn't feel like enough." Before Elaina could say anything Elijah and the man I fed on walked in.

"Kol, Kaitlyn it's time that we leave. I'm sorry for any trouble that was caused Elaina." Elijah apologized acting like the true gentleman he is. "Oh there was no trouble." Elaina said as I stood followed by Kol. "Well thank you for everything Elaina, but I must leave now. Do you want your garments back?" I asked politely. Blushing she shook her head no. "You can keep them Kaitlyn, I hope that we can meet again." Smiling I nodded before leaving with my brothers and the man Elijah seems to be courting. They are cute together.

When we arrived back to the house where I awoke I froze seeing that Finn was awoken and mother stood talking to Niklaus. I hate her! I hate her more then Niklaus! She used the blood of my first love to make us vampires, then she killed her when I was in transition.

"Children! I am so happy to have all my children home!" She stated looking around. Before anyone could say anything I had pounced on her and ripped into her stomach like a animal. Before I could do worse Kol pulled me away and Rehebeka healed her with her blood.

"Stop! Release me brother! She must pay for what she stole from me!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face. "She killed her!" I sobbed out no longer fighting his iron grip on me as mother stood up. "Who?" Everyone asked but Kol and mother.

"Amelia Petrova. The woman whose blood made us the monsters we are, she was the love of Kaitlyns life. If you thought she loved Celeste, well that was nothing compared to Amelia. I remember when we all woke up in transition and mother murdered Amelia after the rest of you had left Kaitlyn and I with mother." Kol told them everything as I just sobbed violently as I glared daggers at the one person I hate more then anyone else on earth. "If she is staying here then Kaitlyn and I will be leaving, she is more of a monster then all of us put together." Kol stated turning me around and I clung to him like a child would.

"You two will not leave! I just want us to be a family again, and what I did to Amelia was for your own good Kaitlyn. She was a temptress who was trying to corrupt you." Kol tightened his hold as I stopped sobbing and cleaned away the tears as all evidence of my crying slowly disappeared within less then a minute. "Let go Kol." She said in a quiet and calm voice but he could hear a threat hidden within.

Letting go he backs up as she whipped around and narrowed her eyes at the woman who gave birth to her. "She wasn't the temptress as you say, I was the one who corrupted her I guess. And you took her from me. I will kill you mother. Whether it be today, or a week from now, maybe a year but I will end you. Believe it or not I hate you more then Niklaus and anyone who knows what he did would know how much I dislike him. With him I won't be mad forever but with you there will never be any forgiveness." I spat my words at her and they where laced in venom and I say her take a step back as fear filled her eyes as I felt a fire burn in my chest as I pictured every way I could get my revenge.

"Kaitlyn if you try I will be forced to kill you sister," Finn said stepping in front of mother as the rest of my siblings had moved to stand near me. "Honestly I feel I should kill you know for the disgrace you have brought upon our family by you laying with the same sex." He spat taking a step towards me but I just growled at him feeling my hidden side poking threw. Like my brother I am a hybrid but no one knew because I hadn't killed till my twenty first year as a vampire. Stepping back Finn looked scared because only Klaus, Kol, Rehebeka, and Elijah know of my werewolf side. Unlike Niklaus mine had not been sealed away because mother wasn't aware.

"That's impossible..." Finn said wide eyed as mine turned gold and my veins showed under my eyes, my fangs extended, and claws appeared. "But it is. See neither you nor mother knew but the rest did." Smirking I walked up to Finn and in the blink of an eye I had ripped out his heart and his body dropped. Technically he's still alive till I stake it with white oak. Smirking at my terrified mother I squeezed it as if it was a toy.

"Now it's your turn." I smirked and within a second I had also ripped out hers and she dropped dead turning around I smirked holding up the two hearts. "Got any white oak?"