Chapter Four

Kaitlyn POV

After Klaus disposed of the bodies I got cleaned up, apparently tonight we are holding a ball. It was mothers idea and even though she's dead we are going on with it. Plus it means I get to see Elaina so I'm happy.

Getting dressed I had to have help from Rehebeka. "Thanks Beheka." I smiled looking in the full length mirror to see I'm dressed in a long sleeve red ball gown with a black strap around the middle. For shoes I had black stilettos that make me the same height as Kol who is 6'1 while I'm 5'9. My long brown hair was in a loss braid that had small red fake flowers in it attached to bobby-pins. I also wore red and black eye shadow, black winged eyeliner, and blood red lipstick that's the same shade of red as my dress.

Rehebeka got dressed in a sleeveless dark green ball gown with black stilettos as well. Her long blonde hair was braided and looked like a halo the way it was fixed on her head. For makeup she choose light pink lipstick, nude eyeshadow, with a little eyeliner. We went downstairs where the the party was already in full swing. Elijah, Kol, and Klaus all stood waiting for us of the steps dressed in black tux's but each had a different flower. Kol's is a red rose, Elijah's a bluebell, and Klaus is a lily. Standing with them we looked at the crowd as Elijah got everybody's attention then gave a speech about family before we separated for a dance. I soon found myself dancing with Elaina who is dressed in a beautiful strapless dark blue dress that fades to black with little silver gems sowed into the bottom part. Her long brown hair was pulled up into a half pony tail with the rest down and fanned out over her back and shoulders.

"You look gorgeous Kaitlyn." Elaina stated looking sorta shy as she looked me over. "I must say you look quite ravishing tonight as well, would you like to step away from this dance and have a drink with me?" I asked.

"That would be great." We made our way threw and I grabbed us each a glass of Scotch then we went out back to have a bit of privacy.

"So Damon told me what happened with your mother and Finn, are you okay?" She asked as we took a seat on the empty porch. "Whose Damon?" I asked not sure who this man was or what right he had to tell anyone of my family's offers. "He has black hair and blue eyes. Kinda tall." She said trying to describe him for me. "Oh! The man my brother Elijah is courting? That is Damon?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah you could say that I guess." She stated taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm fine I guess. It felt good to finally avenge Amelia." Smiling I looked at Elaina and it was odd how I hadn't noticed before that she was almost identical to Amelia. The only difference in appearance was she was paler, had darker brown eyes, and her hair was darker.

"Amelia was a Petrova doppelgänger, the first one wasn't she?" Elaina asked looking at her cup only. "Yes she was. But to be honest you and her are very different in looks and the way you act. Not in a bad way though. You have a very innocent vibe about you while she was mischievous and had a fire about her. I believe that the two of you would have gotten along though." Smiling I sipped on my drink watching the night sky, they only thing that hadn't changed while I was in a coffin.

"I don't know how I didn't realize you where a Petrova doppelgänger. To be honest I was in such a daze if I had saw myself I wouldn't have recognized me." I stated looking over at her smiling as nicely as possible because looking at her now hurts. "Well I think we should go back," Elaina said slightly blushing still. She's so beautiful...

Before I could stop myself I had leaned in and connected our lips in a hopeful kiss. I smiled when she kissed back and moved so she was on my lap. I kept it slow even though she wanted more. Pulling away she was panting with her hands on my neck as mine rested on her hips. She flushed going wide eyed as her mouth dropped open. When I started to talk she crashed our lips together again and this time I let her make it more passionate.

Bunching my hands up in her dress I moaned as she pulled on my hair as she toke it out of its braid but the pins staid in. As we made out she pushed me on my back on the porch as she moved to my neck. "Elaina!" I moaned as she found my sweet spot and kept abusing it. Before we could go any further Kol walked out and cleared his throat causing Elaina to jump and stop kissing my neck as she looked up at Kol still leaning over me.

"Ladies I'm sure it would be better for you to get a room unless you are okay with some one seeing you make love on our back porch." Kol said smirking as he held hands with some blonde man with brown eyes who looked surprised and shy.

Getting up Elaina helped me up and we went back to the party both of us blushing like crazy and giggling.