"Speak for yourselves. I'm not old." Sydney giggles. Oh to be twenty-one again. "Get off his lap so that he can have a spot. Otherwise we won't know who it lands on..."

I go to slide off Kane but he grabs my hips and slams me back down on him. "No!" He croaks. "She needs to stay, right here. Syd just move a little to the right and leave an empty space for me. We can pretend that's my spot."

Everyone looks at Kane like he's nuts but I know he's really hard under me. The tent is pitched and he doesn't want to display it. I'm not helping at all, it's fun to make him squirm a little. I wiggle again as I reach behind us to the chair we are leaning against and pull down a blanket to cover my legs. Then I wiggle a little more as I reach forward, grab the bottle and give it a good spin. It lands on Felix.

"Fe. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go tell mom that you are worried about the wedding because you think you might have feelings for Kane."

Everyone laughs as he shakes his head no.

"Fuck you Gabby. No way." He grabs a shot glass and slams it, making a terrible face. "I don't know what that was, but it tasted like ass..."

As Felix grabs the bottle to spin it I give another twirl of my hips into Kane. A little moan escapes the back of his throat and again he turns it into a cough. My smile grows wider.

"Cole, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"How many women have you slept with?"

Cole stirs a little in his spot as Morgan huffs. She's thinking it's a lot. I know the answer and understand why he's hesitating. He's only slept with his ex-wife.

"Two" his eyes roll and he quickly grabs the bottle to spin it. My eyes widen as I look at him, he notices and diverts. He slept with someone since his ex?! He didn't tell me that!

The bottle lands on Morgan and he looks up to her. Her eyes glare at him. Before Cole can even ask she yells "Dare!"

"Kiss Gabby on the lips."

"Oh Jesus, what are you doing to me?" Kane mutters under his breath so no one can hear but me. His grip on me tightens again as Morgan stands from her spot walks over and plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"There you go, Miller. Your high school dreams came true. Happy?" She says angrily to Cole.

"Very" he chuckles.

Morgan spins and it lands on the open spot beside me, which we are pretending is Kane. "Kane, my friend..." she smirks. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How hard exactly does Gabby have you right now? You look like you're in pain..."

I burst out laughing and turn to see his face. For the first time ever I see my fiancé blush. I give him another wiggle and then press my lips firmly to his, prying his mouth open for a hot passionate kiss. A groan escapes his throat and he pulls away. He drops his head to my shoulder and chuckles awkwardly. "I could cut glass with this thing."

"Gross." Felix makes a repulsed face.

"You guys need a couple minutes?" Morgan giggles.

Kane reaches around me and spins the bottle. "Trust me, it wouldn't take me that long..." 

Felix grimaces again at the thought of his best friend and his little sister.  The bottle lands on Sydney.  "Syd, truth or dare?"

"Dare."