Chapter 53: The Sleepover

Start from the beginning

Game on.

<><><>

Even though Cole and Morgan stay away from each other and don't speak, laughter fills the basement of my childhood home.  The type of laughter that causes happy tears to spill down your face and makes your sides hurt.  I love these people so much.  There was a time I thought I would never have this again.  It feels good.

"No! No!  Remember the time when Felix snuck over to Katelyn Johnson's house to admit that he loved her and he climbed into her parent's window instead of hers?" Cole is hunched over laughing so hard be can barely breathe as he recalls his story.  "He drunkenly professed his love and then her dad flipped on the light?!"

"I hate you guys" Felix rolls his eyes and chugs his beer.  "Don't fini-"

"AND THEN!" Cole continues, "Her dad laughed at him and informed him that his daughter only liked other women..."

I quickly swallow my beer on time to prevent it from coming out my nose before I begin to laugh hysterically.  Felix glows bright red.  "You assholes could have told me she came out!"

"That would have ruined the fun.  Fun we are still having nine years later."  Kane laughs behind me. 

The six of us are spread around the family area of the basement.  Felix has himself sprawled out on a couch comfortably, Morgan sits in a chair beside him.  Kane is sitting on the floor with his legs like a pretzel, with me on his lap, his arms wrapped around my middle.  And Cole and Sydney sit on either side of us.  Harry Potter plays in the background but we aren't watching.  Pizza boxes with a wide range of varieties are spread out on the floor with a few beer bottles and chips.  There's also a bowl of fruit salad between me and Syd.  We are the only two eating it, Kane was right. 

Sydney stands and returns with random bottles of alcohol from my dad's bar and begins pouring different liquors into each of the empty shot glasses, setting them on the coffee table.  When she's finished there are eighteen various shots ready for us.  I smile knowing exactly what she wants to play, we had seen it in a movie. 

"Time for a game!" she announces. 

I sit up straighter and rock my hips happily and begin to clap.  "I'm so ready for this!"

Kane rocks us back a little and puts his lips against my ear.  "Quit wiggling your hips, I'm getting hard." He should have never said anything. Challenge accepted.

A devilish smirk appears on my face as I lean forward and grab an empty beer bottle, placing it on its side so we can spin it.  With every move I make, I make sure to put extra emphasis on moving my ass around to grind into my fiancé.  His hands land on my hips to hold them in place as he clears his throat. 

"We aren't seriously playing spin the bottle?" Morgan glares at me. 

"No.  Well, sort of.  We are playing truth or dare.  Someone spins, which I get to first since I'm the bride.  Whoever it lands on, that person is asked truth or dare.  I get to ask the question or submit the dare and if they don't do it they have to take a shot."

"Jesus we are going to be fucked up tomorrow." Cole looks at the shot glasses. "You know I have a kid, right? Like, I have to raise him tomorrow?"

"He can hang out with Zo and my parents. I'm sure Kane and I will be hurting too. I think Kane's already hurting actually..." I give another wiggle against his erection and he coughs while everyone looks at him with confusion.

"Whatever. How many rounds do we play?" Morgan moves to the floor and Felix follows.

"Usually until you run out of shots but we are old so until we pass out?"