Chapter Fifteen - Physical

Start from the beginning

The air was cold but I followed the noises that were coming from the bathroom. I slowly peeked around the corner and saw him. Carl. The boy I love and won't ever stop loving. His back was facing me as he was hunched over the sink. His shoulder blades pressing together slightly. "Carl?" I spoke up and gulped the nervousness inside of me.

He turned around and his wound was on show. His wound doesn't scare me. In fact, I felt so sad for him. He didn't need to jump in front of that bullet to save me. More and more guilt filled me. The silence in the room was deadly and you could cut the tension with a knife. "It's horrible." He spoke and I felt my heart stop. I breathed in for a minute and let out that big breath I was holding in.

"I've seen worse." I spoke up and he didn't move a muscle as he stared at me. "H-How can you say that?" He snapped at me and I stared at him with such pity. I have seen worse. The amount of things I have seen out there is unbelievable. Carl's eye, is the least scary thing happening to this world.

"Because I speak the truth Carl and only the truth. I know what's scary and what's not and... You eye isn't." I answered honestly. Carl did nothing but stared at me and tried to gather in the words that had poured out of mouth. "You can stand there and tell me, you've seen worse. Yet... You can't say you love me." He said and I looked at my feet for a moment.

I walked up to him and grabbed the bad of his neck with my hands. I stared into his ocean eyes and he stared back at me as he laid his hands on my waist. "You've been avoiding me for a while now Carl. No matter what, I will always love you. Even with the wound on your beautiful eye, even if you had your leg cut off. I love you, nothing or nobody else..." I whispered and he glanced down to my lips for a second, just before speaking again.

"Kiss me." He whispered and I immediately pushed myself onto his gorgeous lips. He grabbed the lower of my back and pulled me further into him and the kiss. His hands roamed my waist and hips. To be honest, I loved it. His tongue slipped over my lower lip and just to be a tease, I didn't open my mouth. But suddenly, his hands roughly grabbed my hips making me gasp.

Finally, he fit his tongue inside of my mouth and he smiled, knowing he won over me. His hands trailed to my butt and he cupped his hands over it, lifting me off of the cold ground. I clenched my legs around his waist with our lips still together and he guided himself through to our bedroom. As we made our way through, Carl pushed the door shut with his foot and I pulled away to unbutton his blue shirt.

I was still sat upon his waist and he pulled in to kiss my neck, sucking slightly. "Ahh.." I moaned and I heard Carl chuckle deeply. I finally got his short pulled off and he kissed up my jaw line before speaking again. "I knew I was good." He chuckled and I smiled as I grabbed the back of his neck, pushing him further into me. "Don't flatter yourself." I spoke up and I felt him smile into me.

He pulled away and bent over to lay me on the bed, his legs gently catching mine so I don't fall off him. My legs were spread as Carl was between them and he was stood up in front of me. He pulled his shirt off from his sweaty body. Carl was quite toned for his age and his biceps stuck out quite a bit. Well, this is what you get from surviving in the apocalypse for years. You look like this goddess.

He climbed on top of me again and propped himself up with his hands as I grabbed his neck. My legs were once again wrapped around his waist as he continued to suck on my neck. "Hmm..." I hummed in bliss. This was the most pleasure I've had in a while. I love every single minute of it. I grabbed his face between my hands and pulled him away from my neck to my lips.