No more Bullshit, a lot of idiots

Start from the beginning

"Right after the founding of Amestris, yes. We attacked Riviera, which was a country back then, without even declaring war on them." I buzzed. "These incidents are all retraceable to the military..." I mumbled. "Damn, yes they are!" Falman yelled outragedly. 

"All of them civil wars of Coup D'Etats...like in Reole..." Falman mused. Ed's eyes widened. "It all started when Amestris was formed...since then it's been going on...!" Olivier scowled. "Our country was originally very small but we continually annexed or conquered small neighboring countries. We expanded our borders and now it's just big enough for that circle." 

I felt my blood run cold. If we had found out sooner...if only...damn. 

Then, Ed's pencil snapped in his hand. "The next attack'll be in briggs..." I sighed irate. "Damn them!!" Olivier scowled. Then, a messenger arrived to fetch the General herself. We made a quick plan to eavesdrop, and I went with them. Only after arguing with Ed, but still. 

'You could get caught!' 'So? So could you! I'm coming, whether you want me to or not.' 

Olivier was good at acting like she cared about us, for sure. They held small talk, eventually letting Olivier drift into the talk of Immortality with ease. 

LYS (again)

"I need to take care of something," Hohenheim said, standing by the entrance of the tent. "I'll be back soon." I nodded. "Okay. Don't wander off without me alright? Your little journey here is exactly what I needed. I'm not letting you off the hook just yet." He hummed. "Right. See you soon, Elysabeth." "You too." 

xxx

NAOMI

Then, something happened in the tunnels. We were tied up again and began to trek down, when we crossed paths with Miles, escorting Kimblee. "What's going on here Buccaneer?" Miles asked. "You've got quite the entourage there." "SIR!" Buccaneer said, "I'm transferring the Elric brothers and Miss Rosenwall from the east block to the west." His brows furrowed, "May I ask who you are escorting?" "Zolf J. Kimblee, he's General Raven's guest." He said swiftly. 

The crimson alchemist..."The Elric brothers...Miss Rosenwall," He turned to Al, "You must be the fullmetal alchemist. Well, that's certainly a fitting name isn--" He was cut off by us all pointing at Ed, "Ah-- It's you, isn't it?" Well, I certainly haven't heard this kind of conversation in a while. "Well, pleased to meet you, Fullmetal. Silvertarot." 

Ed deadpanned, "Likewise," and I bowed. "Pleasure's all mine." I said it equally bored, yet polite. 

xxx

That evening, Winry called, asking for me. 

"Winry? Hey!" 

"Hey...Naomi."

"Huh? Is something wrong?"

"...the military called." My blood ran cold. "I told them you could repair Ed's automail," My eyebrows shot up. "so. I'm staying in Rush Valley." 

I almost cried in relief. "Winry...you're an angel! Seriously!" 

"Yeah yeah. Be careful, yeah? Somehow I got the feeling that they didn't consider this to be such a loss." 

"hmmm...yeah. okay. I'll be careful. mhm. Night."