Lab 5 + Team Elric = Chaos

EDWARD

"Yeah, sure we won't." I mumbled with a smirk as we snuck around. Glancing behind me, I said: "Are you sure about coming, Neo? You could stay in your room and wait." She shook her head. "No way. I'm coming. I told you, I'll help you whenever I'm available." I nodded with a smile.

We rounded the corner to the lab and checked the perimeter. I hummed. "Hmm, a guard posted at an unused building. Interesting." Al buzzed. "That is suspicious. How do we get in?" Neo looked around, then pointed to the wall.

"There. We can climb up there."

Xxx

We made it over the wall and came to a airshaft. "Al, wait here." I ordered, climbing into the shaft after Neo. "It's moments like these where I'm grateful to be so small," She said with a laugh. "Yeah, I get what you mean." I said. I heard a smirk in her following words: "So you admit you're small?" I spluttered out some excuses, but she laughed me off.

"Screw you..." I hissed through gritted teeth. She let out another laugh. She suddenly stopped and got out a card from her pouch. The alchemy did it's work at the metal bars disappeared. We slipped out of the shaft and looked around.

"Not in use, huh?" Naomi smirked. I chuckled. "Pretty well lit for an out-of-service building." I commented. Naomi nodded. "I say we split up," She said, stunningly serious. "you go down there and I'll go over here." She said. I nodded in agreement. "We can meet back in 20 minutes, outside." I offered. She hummed, nodding. "Sounds good. Be punctual, or I'll come looking for you." She threatened, causing me to growl. "Are you implying I'll need saving?!" She shrugged and left.

NAOMI

I walked down the hallway and glanced around. The area was well lit and looked loads like the average Labratories in Central. I kept walking and came to a stop before a white door. On the side there was a golden plate that read 'Main Office'. I went inside.

The room was furnished with a desk, three chairs, a armchair by the door and shelves filled to the brim with flasks with multicolored liquids. I walked around the desk, my fingers fleeting over flasks and wood carvings. I inspected the drawers of the desk and hummed. I opened one and flipped through several files. "Philosopher's stone...blab la blah...Sacrifices...? Promised day and homunculi?" Then, I saw it: "...Potential Sacrifices..." I murmured aloud. I opened it and gaped at the first picture and form: "Roy Mustang....Colonel stationed at...Central? Since when...? Flame Alchemist...Alchemist from the Ishvalan war of extermination..." I furrowed my brows and continued to flip through.

Then...I saw my own file. "No," I gasped, raking a hand through my hair. "Naomi Rosenwall...15...Almost a sacrifice...State Alchemist, Silvertarot...Traveling, lives with Riza Hawkeye." I read. "Damn...." I cursed. Crumpling to the chair beside me. I kept going and gasped. "Elysabeth Tarko...15 (nearly 16)...almost a sacrifice...technically a Lieutenant....Traveling, adopted by Riza Hawkeye..." Suddenly I heard the sound of armor clanking against stone floors and stood up defensively. I slotted a card into my automail arm and prepared to fight.

"Oh no-ho-ho~" A feminine voice creaked. "The little girlie trespasses! This simply will not do~" She cooed. "I guess it's time for death, heheheheh!" She cackled. Before me stood a armor, painted poorly pink, decorated with gems, jewels and feathers. The armor jumped at me, swinging an axe. I jumped to the side and rolled the chair into the armored lady and ran for it.

I ran down the hall and transmuted part of my automail into a long metal rod, and transmuted my earring into a slim blade and connected the two, creating a scythe. The clanking of armor registered too late however, and the armored woman slammed me into the wall. I jumped up and parried her axe with my scythe. I jumped away from her and slid on the toes of my feet for a moment before charging again.