Devil's Nest

NAOMI

I sighed, crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair. "You attacked Fuhrer Bradley..." I mused, "to prove a point?" Ed chuckled a little uncertainly. "Hm...both of us have made a grave mistake." She said. Ed buzzed. "Master...you?" "My organs," She said immediately. "Many of them were taken away. I will never be able to conceive a child." 

She grit her teeth. "MORONS!" "SORRY!" "IGNORANT!" "YES!" "STUPID APPRENTICES!" "WE SURE ARE!" "SHRIMP!" Ed heisitated. "Yes." 

Izumi, having finally calmed down, then said: "It must have been painful." Ed sighed. "Well, we were asking for it. Not really painful, we felt more like um...yeah." Al's armor clanked. "yup." "Idiots," Izumi stood up and walked towards them. "Don't force yourself." 

"We're sorry," Al... "Sorry..." Ed...! "Sorry." 

xxx

Soon after, Izumi kicked us out.  Sig accompanied us to the train station.  "Feel free to drop by if you have ever in town." He said. Al shifted. "I'm not sure about that..." I smirked, humming. What Idiots these two are. "You Idiots!" Sig scolded. Al and Ed moved statically. "You're so busy pouting you can't see what will exposure means." He said. "You aren't her students anymore. So now you are finally free to speak to Izumi as equals." He explained, "Unless of course you are too chicken to try it." Ed scowled. " Ah...Damn!" He cursed. "Al, we haven't done what we came here to do in the first place! Thank you! We are heading back there right now! Come on, Silv!" 

As I ran after them, Sig called:  "Don't let her kill you!" 

xxx

"Teacher!" Ed yelled. Izumi threw a knife at Ed and I hissed. "Dumbass!" I scowled. "AGH!" He hacked. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING COMING BACK HERE!? And you call me "Teacher"!? I do not teach scum like you! Get out of my home!" She cursed. Ed was relentless. "Teacher!" Now, Al chimed in: " We came to you because we're trying to find a way to get our bodies back." 
"And we won't leave without your help!" "Get out now!" Ed and Al kneeled and announced: "We are staying!" 

Soon, Izumi, Al, Ed, and I were sitting in the living room. "You idiots..." She sighed. " Al, you didn't see the Truth, did you? And Naomi only heard it's voice." Al and I nodded in confirmation. "No, I don't even really know what that means." Izumi brought a finger to her chin. "You must've lost your memory from the shock. We need to get Al's memories back. His entire body was taken from him. Just think what he must've seen." Ed clapped his hands. "Oh yeah, we only exchanged parts of our bodies for what we saw. But Al paid the toll with his entire physical being. He must've seen more of the Truth than either of us did." 

Al buzzed, "So, if I can remember what I saw, then we'll know how to get our bodies back?" Ed and Izumi hummed. "But the memory of that thing..." She mused. Ed grinned, mischief clouding his facial expression. "That thing...!" Al flinched. "What!? Is it something bad?" Izumi waved her arms, "No, it's more like...awful!" "Yeah! Horrifying!" " It could drive you insane..." "Or even leave you brain dead..." I groaned. "Stop messing around..." But Al was unphased.  "That doesn't matter. If there's a chance that it can help us. Then I want to do it." Izumi hummed. 

"Alright...I have an acquaintance that might know a way to retrieve your memory for you." 
Ed grinned, looking at Al. Izumi stood up. "But. Let's eat dinner first. Give me a hand!" "Yes ma'am!" We said in unison.