Jealousy

This was a request from @boogiestories124 ( Hope I got your name right XD ) So Thank you for this request. If you want to send me a request you can DM  me or you could just leave it in the comments. Hope ye enjoy :)

"This is a 4 man job, we're looking at one the biggest banks..." Lester began before being rudely interrupted by Vanoss.

"We only have 3 men, Nogla is out from an injury in the last heist" Vanoss said looking towards Jonathan and Tyler.

"Which is why I took the liberty of asking 'Beano' to accompany you guys on this heist" Lester said as a tall masked man walked up the factory stairs.

"Hello" Beano gave a slight wave. His clown mask did nothing to hide his playful eyes. Vanoss eyed the man carefully, not trusting him. Lester noticing Vanoss' glare towards the new male and place a hand on vanoss' shoulder.

"His one of my top guys, I trust him and that says a lot" Lester said looking towards vanoss and his crew. Vanoss glanced at Beano and then at Lester and gave a quick nod.

While Lester explained what was about to go down, Delirious felt eyes burning into the side of his head. He turned to his right to see Beano starring at him. Delirious ignored him and averted his eyes back to Lester. 

"Alright boys, load up and get going!" Lester said excitedly.

One by one the men walked down the stairs. Beano grabbed the charges to blow the gates opened, while Delirious grabbed the hacking system. They all grabbed their guns and exited the factory. 

Tyler got in the drivers seat while vanoss got in the passenger seat, leaving Jonathan in the back with the new guy. The drive was silent. Delirious hated it, usually everybody would be getting pumped up listening to music or chatting.

When they finally pulled up the bank they parked around the back of it. They then walked towards the front door and opened it. Tyler and Evan took down the guards, while Delirious yelled at everyone to get on the ground. Beano tied the door shut. He then proceeded to run towards the first gate. He put a charge on the door and stepped back seeing the bright sparks. Delirious stood behind him watching intensely. 

Once they were through the gate, Beano set up another charge. This time Delirious watched Beano's movements.

"Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too" Beano said standing up and facing Delirious. Delirious shook his head and laughed walking past Beano. Delirious assumed that this man was only joking and wasn't actually trying to flirt with him.

Delirious began setting up the hacking system and waited for Mini to come online. Once he got the go ahead he entered the code and the volt opened. Beano put his last charge on the last gate.

As soon as the gate unlocked, the two sprinted inside gathering as much money into their duffle bags as they could.

"Hey!" Beano called out. Delirious turned to the male with an unamused expression.

"Got two nipples for a 100 bucks?" Beano said holding up a wad of cash. Delirious laughed his bubble laughed as he turned back to the money.

"Okay boys you need to get out now" Lester warned. Beano and Delirious grabbed the remaining cash and made a dart for the stairs. Beano and Delirious met with Vanoss and Wildcat at the front door. Wildcat unhooked the strap on the front door with his pocket knife and peeped  out. A shot was fire just barely missing his head.

"Guns blazing boys" Vanoss nodded to them all. They all got ready to go out.

"Just to let you know, I find your lack of nudity disturbing" Beano whispered in Jonathans ear and ran out the door, spraying his bullets at the surrounding cops.