Trapped

"Those two need to quit they're arguing" Marcel huffed.

The gang was getting bored of hearing Tyler and Jonathan yell at each other. Ever since the two broke up, they've done nothing but fight with each other. Now the two were in the heist room having a heated argument.

They were just out at the club drinking when Jonathan began talking to another guy. As soon as Tyler saw he flipped out and pulled Jonathan away.

"I think we should lock them both in" Lui said as the yelling continued.

"TYLER WE ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE, I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!" Jonathan huffed. Tyler stayed quiet knowing what Jonathan said was true.

The two had only dated for a couple of months before Jonathan broke up with Tyler. Jonathan never really gave a valid reason for ending things. Tyler knew he would forever be in love with Jonathan, which is exactly why he pulled Jonathan away from that guy. He wasn't about to tell that to Jonathan though.

The two heard the doorhandle and then a set of keys. Tyler ran to the door and tried opening it.

"OPEN UP YOU FUCKS!" Tyler yelled banging on the door.

"We are fed up of you guys fighting, so until you figure this shit out and stop fighting your locked in there" Evan semi yelled through the door.

"Fuck" Tyler cursed. He was a mix of emotions and being stuck with Jonathan wasn't going to help him.

Silence fell between the two and Tyler refused to make eye contact with Jonathan who was burning holes in the side of Tyler's head.

Jonathan didn't know how to feel about his current situation. He often regretted breaking up with Tyler. He loved Tyler a lot more then he wanted. He didn't think him and Tyler would get this serious. He wasn't prepared and if his being honest he was scared of being hurt.

He trusted Tyler and he knew Tyler loved him, but Jonathan knew someone new would come along and Tyler would leave him in the dust. Jonathan broke up with Tyler to save himself from getting hurt. Although he was still hurting. He was dying without Tyler.

Every morning waking up to a cold bed, No one to watch movie's with. He missed when Tyler would tell him stupid stories of when he was younger. He could listen to Tyler's voice throughout the night. He missed they're playful fights, the times when he would annoy Tyler untill Tyler would throw himself at Jonathan to stop him from being a whiny bitch. God he missed riding around the city with Tyler during the night's they couldn't sleep. He missed Tyler's rough hand grasping his thigh. He missed Tyler's goofy smile when Jonathan would say something stupid or mess up his sentence. He just missed Tyler in general. He loves everything about him.

He glances back up to Tyler who had his head in his hands. Tyler wasn't his usual self and that was Jonathan's fault. He came into Tyler's life like a beautiful tornado but left with a mess behind him.

Tyler wasn't usual a guy to wallow in his self pity. Usual he would get over things pretty quick. It's been 2 months since Jonathan broke up with him. Tyler finds himself staying up late in the living room listening to music on the TV with a beer clutched in his hand. He can't sleep without Jonathan curled up at his side. His missed Jonathan's bubbly laugh when he would make fun of everyone and when he would make Nogla rage. He missed Jonathan constantly looking for his attention. He missed being wanted by Jonathan.

Both men lived to love each other. Now they sat in a locked room remencing and thinking of the what if's. They felt bad for doing this to their friends.

"Jonathan" Tyler said out loud looking towards the love of his life.

"Yeah Tyler?" Jonathan questioned, his lips in a thin line.

"I'm sorry I pulled you away from that guy. It was wrong and I apologise. We're not together and I need to stop being such a cock block" Tyler said making direct eye contact.

"It's fine, if anything you saved me. That guy was going on and on about his work" Jonathan said cracking a slight smile. Tyler smiled back. Once again the two feel into a silence.

"We need to stop fighting, it's not good for us and it's unfair on our friends" Jonathan said breaking the silence.

"We do, our arguments are stupid as fuck" Tyler sighed.

"You know, i heard Evan say that we're like an old married couple who fight every 10 minuets" Tyler chuckled.

"Oh god, we kind of are" Jonathan laughed.

Tyler frowned, he would love to grow old with Jonathan. Jonathan knew from Tyler's frown what the taller man was thinking about.

"Just so you know, I didn't break up with you for no reason. I had my reason but it wasn't because you did something wrong. There is nothing wrong with you Tyler you are perfect" Jonathan blushed lightly.

"Thanks, but you and I know I'm far from perfect" Tyler let out a breathless laugh. Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Why did you break up with me then?" Tyler questioned. Tyler saw Jonathan huff. Jonathan sat up and moved closer to Tyler. They then looked at each other.

"I broke up with you because i thought you would leave me for someone else. I know I'm a lot to take in and i can be extremly annoying at times..." Jonathan explained but was inturtped by Tyler,

"At times?" Tyler laughed.

"Shut up" Jonathan laughed. "But I broke up with you because I thought that someday you might leave me and i was scared I would get hurt. So I broke up with you to save myself from the pain. But it didn't work... I still fell for you" Jonathan frowned.

"You think I would break up with you" Tyler scoffed. Jonathan frowned again.

"Jonathan, I love you, I love you even if your an annoying cunt" Tyler laughed grabbing Jonathan's shoulders lightly. Jonathan laughed lightly then leaned his head to rest on Tyler's arm.

"I'm an idiot" Jonathan puffed out.

"Ya you are" Tyler said with a grin. Jonathan glanced up with an unamused expression.

"But your my idiot" Tyler said pulling Jonathan's hair lightly towards him. Jonathan followed Tyler's hand and laid his head on Tyler's chest. Tyler wrapped his arm tightly around Jonathan. Jonathan returned the touch and wrapped his arms around Tyler's mid section.

"No more fighting?" Jonathan muffled voice questioned.

"No more fighting, just love" Tyler agreed.

Jonathan looked up to Tyler. Tyler leaned in and captured Jonathan's lips in his. Soon the kiss got heated.

"I missed you Jon... fuck" Tyler breathed out as Jonathan climbed into Tyler's lap.

"I missed you too Ty" Jonathan smiled against Tyler's lips.

They heard the door unlock and slowly open.

"When we said figure this out and stop fighting we didn't mean make out, but if that stops you guys from fighting then continue" Nogla chuckled closing the door again.

Jonathan and Tyler looked at each other and laughed.

"Worst idea ever Lui... I prefered them fighting" Evan huffed as they heard Jonathan moan loudly.