It started with Nudes

Tyler was nervous, he didn't know what to say to him. Of course he rehearsed on the way here, but fuck Tyler was after falling hard. And to think it all started with a kinda nude picture.

------------

Tyler had just finished a gaming session and was beyond exhausted. His video for today was uploaded and he decided to put off editing another video until tomorrow. If Tyler was being honest, he could do with a break. He was stressed and over worked and he wished for nothing more then a day in bed. 

Tyler got himself ready for bed, he made sure his doors were locked and most lights were off. He brushed his teeth and climbed into his big lonely bed. As soon as Tyler got into bed, he seemed to get another burst of energy and couldn't sleep. This was happening a lot recently. Tyler would be tired all day but could never sleep when the time came.

Tyler decided to go on his phone for awhile. As his eyes adjusted to the screen he noticed 5+ messages from Delirious. Confused Tyler opened his messages. Tyler almost chucked his phone away. Delirious had sent Tyler a photo of his stomach and boxers. Tyler could see Delirious' boner. Tyler didn't know what to say or do. He read through Delirious' messages.

"THAT WAS NOT FOR YOU I'M SORRY!"

"Tyler oh dear god please don't tell anyone"

"Please answer :("

"Fuck..."

Tyler almost laughed at the situation if it wasn't for the fact that he had his own growing problem down below. Tyler decided not to let his friend suffer any longer and typed out a reply ;

"It's not a face revel but it's defiantly somethings"

"Tyler, please promise me you won't tell anyone"

"Delirious I'm not going to tell anyone, like 'oh hey guys Delirious sent me a picture last night, no it wasn't his face... well it was his boner'

"Oh my god XD"

"Who was that meant to go to anyway?"

"Someone I've been texting, I don't know really. She's freaky ;) But she doesn't want a relationship or any of the mushy shit :("

"well have fun dude, and make sure you look at the name before sending"

"Will do and sorry!"

Tyler didn't reply he simple placed his phone on his night stand. Tyler groaned as he saw the tent under the covers. Why has he got a hard on? Delirious is a dude not to mention, His Delirious! It was only a picture of a boner why is he so turned on? Tyler was confused. 

Tyler grabbed his phone and went back into his messages with Delirious. He scrolled back up to where the picture was and screenshotted. He then went into his images and opened up the picture.

Was he really going to do this? 

Tyler reached down and slipped over his briefs. He grabbed a hold off his shaft and began pumping at a slow pace. His eyes stayed glued onto the picture. He wished Delirious had included his face in the picture. If Delirious' body was this hot, his face has to be too right?