The Dragon's Flight

Clarissa's P.O.V

        We've came up with a plan to get Norbert back to Charlie. But as time grew by, the bite on Ron's hand starts to turn slimy-ish green shade of colour. It was quite disgusting to be honest, suppose Norbert's fangs were filled with some sort of weak type of poison.

        "It's not just my hand," he says, "although that feels like it's about to fall off. Malfoy told Madam Promfrey he wanted to borrow one of my books so he could come and have a good laugh at me. He kept threatening to tell her what really bit me - I've told her it was a dog but I don't think she believes me - I shouldn't have hit him at the Quidditch match, that's why he's doing this."

        That was the first time I ever saw Ron intimidated by Malfoy. He was a lot taller than Malfoy and he was definitely stronger than Malfoy alright. But I never thought that Slytherin house would help out Malfoy like this. Like, give him a cunning mind so cunning he can threaten anyone into being his slave.

        "It'll be over at midnight on Saturday." Hermoine tried to calm Ron down. But apparently, what he said had only made Ron even more worried.

        He slapped his forehead and said, "Oh no - oh no - I've just remembered - Charlie's letter was in that book Malfoy took, he's going to know we're getting rid of Norbert!"

        "Wait, 'getting rid of' is sort of harsh don't you think?" I asked, I mean I have to be honest I actually quite like that little fellow Norbert. He's a nice lad. He can be really nice and everything under his dragon façade.

        "Really?" Ron splurted out, "It bit me! And you think 'getting rid of' is sort of harsh? Blimey, what has gotten into you?"

        But gladly, Madam Pomfrey came in just in time to stop Grenade Weasley from bursting. God he is so dramatic when he's sick.

        I remember the last time I went over to his place to spend my Christmas because my mother somehow didn't have enough time, and he was sick and all. He was curled up on his bed. His mother bought him his Christmas jumper and it wasn't maroon like he liked it, he started to sob. Yes, he as in Ronald Weasley, started to sob because the jumper wasn't in the shade of his favourite colour. Can you believe that guy? And then the next week he walked around with it like nothing had ever happened.

        God, guys are so unpredictable and confusing.

*        *        *

        "It's too late to change the plan now. We haven't got time to send Charlie another owl and this could be our only chance to get rid of Norbert. We'll have to risk it. And we have got the Invisibility Cloak, Malfoy doesn't know about that." Harry told the both of us as he paced around the Common Room.

        It was incredibly late and there was absolutely nobody left there except for us, just the three of us in this dimly litted room we Gryffindors called the 'Common Room.' Sort of like a typical muggle horror movie.

        "So, we'll have to go down to Hagrid's right now and tell him about the letter. Then we'll wait until Saturday and then send Norbert off with Charlie's mates, right?" I asked.

        "Right." Harry nodded curtly and started to pick up his invisibility cloak, which he pulled over himself and us. We walked silently towards Hagrid's hut. There we recited the whole letter to him.

        Hagrid then started to tearing up. But it could've been because the smoke that was building up in the house, or might've been because Norbert had just bit his foot

        "Aargh! It's all right, he only got my boot - jus' playin' - he's only a baby after all."

*        *        *