The Dream

Draco’s P.O.V

            Christmas was coming and I’m all ready for it. This is the first time I actually want to go home to my bedroom. I can’t wait to tell my mother about all the amazing things that I’ve achieved in school.

        I’ve been walking around with quite a light heart since I talked to Clarissa after that devastating Quidditch Game.

            I haven’t even bumped into Pansy once since the Quidditch match last month! Unless you count classes. I think someone might’ve nicked a whole big bucket of Felix Felicis in my pumpkin juice or something. Well whoever did that, God bless you.

            I honestly can’t wait for next month. I’m still trying to guess what would happen next week. I hope whatever it is, it's going to be amazing.

            I walked into the Slytherin’s Common Room with my robes following close behind me, and my smirk plastered on my face.

            Down the ladder, down some stairs again and into my dorm room. I sat my book down on my bed as I bent down to get my jumper to change into and some trousers too. I head out of the room, still clinging onto my happy mood.

            All the way to the bathroom, I was undisturbed. And in the bathroom, it was empty too, which spared me from having to shower with a crowd right next to you. The last thing I want is people crowded around me as I took a shower.

            I stripped down to my bare body, and stepped into the familiar warm pool of water.

            “Ah…” I said as I sank deeper into the pool of water, “this is what life should give me more often.”

            Losing myself in my own thoughts, I hadn’t realise that I wasn’t the only one in here after all.

            Not long after, I could hear a giggle. A very annoying yet familiar giggle. Almost at once, I knew it was Moaning Myrtle. It’s been the fifth time she has came into the boys bathroom when I’m in here. Why can’t I just be left alone?

            “Wherever you are, just get out of here, Myrtle. You’re not welcomed.” I said obviously not wanting to let her ruin my month. It was going so well. If only I hadn’t decided to come to the shower at this time.

            “Why are you being so mean? Oh, you must’ve known I’ve got the thing for bad boys, right?” She let out a shrilling giggle.

            “Look, I don’t care what type of boys you like; I just want you to get out of the bathroom, so I can have a peaceful evening. Undisturbed.” I added quickly. Hoping that she’d catch on soon enough.

            “But I don’t want to leave!” she giggled again, “I just got here!”

            She suddenly floated out from the toilet right next to me, making me push the bubbles towards me so that I don’t feel so exposed.

            “I said, get out!” I shouted, she was obviously trying to ruin my month.

            “I said, I just got here!” She laughed mockingly. Oh how I hate her laugh. Oh how I hate everything there is to hate about Moaning Myrtle. It really is truly hard to actually like her in anyway.

            She floated towards me, with her obnoxious smile on her face.

            “Do you want to play a game?” She asked, or rather whispered.