A Beginning

Authors note: Hey guys!! This story is inspired by someone on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/20.9719/ follow them. Their really cool and the book picture is their's. I only own the story, but they own the idea. Now that we got that out of the way, I'm gonna make this Chapter pretty short just to get it started. I hope you all enjoy. Nya~

 The loud sounds of screaming faded as silence took over the room. A smirk was found as the knife was taken from the young man with red hair and white lifeless eyes that were once emerald green that was lying there dead. A deep chuckle was heard as the silver haired boy looked down at the lifeless body ''I hope you got what you wanted~'' the boy looks at the knife griping the handle harder with his gloved hand as his smirk grew wider ''Because I got what I wanted~'' he chuckle once more before placing the knife in his chest as he walks out of the abandon warehouse. 

--The next day-- It was a rainy Monday morning in this world 6:30 am-- (Not sure if I want it third person or first person, hmmmm)

The young boy opened his eyes slowly, hearing his alarm go off telling him it's time to get up for school. The young boy sits up silencing the alarm before grabbing his dark blue glasses putting them on as he waits a few seconds to focus. As his vision became more clearer he stood up from his bed and headed for his bathroom to take a quick shower before getting ready for school. In another part of town a boy with silver hair was awaken by his phone ringing from the alarm, he groaned silencing the alarm as he sits up stretching slightly as he jumps up going downstairs to make breakfast. As he goes to the fridge before taking out some stuff for french toast as he turns on the stove starting to cook. As the silver haired boy cooked he thought about him being a senior finally wondering if things would be any different. While the young boy wonder how are things gonna be so different now, being a freshmen at a new school in a new place is really something to be  worried about. The young boy wondered if his first day of school would be all hell or would it be one of the best, he feared that he'd get laughed at for being new and for being so small. Even though he knew he would probably be fine, hopefully. The young boy got out the shower starting to dry off as he put his glasses back on getting ready for what was to come.The silver haired boy was wondering what would come of his final year at Sakha Highschool. The sliver haired boy finished his french toast before sitting down the table before eating it. The house was silent and empty for he had lived alone for a few years, but he seemed to enjoy it. As the silver haired boy finished his breakfast, he walked over to the sink placing the plate in the sink as he walked back upstairs getting ready. The young boy finished brushing his hair and teeth as he walked downstairs to be welcomed by his family, he smiled at them before sitting at the table enjoying his katsudon happily. His small dog barked as he walked over to the young boy, he chuckled and petted the small dog ''Good Morning Vicchan, how are you today?'' the dog bark once again licking his hand as the boy giggled at the feeling of his tongue licking his hand ''That's good to hear Vicchan'' he smiled before lightly kissing the dogs head and stood up ''I'm off to school Mom, tell Mari I said bye'' the boy smiled as he walked out the door carrying his backpack heading towards the school. The silver haired boy grabbed his keys as he grabbed his bag opening the door to see a small boy with black hair, dark blue glasses and big beautiful eyes. The silver haired boy stared at him as he walked 'I've never seen him before? I wonder if he just moved into that house down the street?' he thought before walking out the house locking the door behind him. He turned to call the boy, but he was already gone. He looked around before shrugging as he started heading for the school walking down the sidewalk. The young boy had gotten to the school signing in to get his schedule as he looked at the schedule he waited outside for the bell to ring. The silver haired boy had gotten to the school getting his schedule too looking at it rolling his eyes at a teacher on it ''Mr. Hemil'' he had hated the teacher, especially since he almost caught him for trying to pull his daughter away to kill her. ''She's such a fucking brat'' he mumbled angrily walking to the cafeteria looking for his friends ''Hey Chris!!'' the boy yelled seeing his best friend Christophe Giacometti a boy with short blonde hair and dazzling green eyes. ''Hey man'' Chris smiles watching his friend walk over ''What classes you got this year?'' he hands the schedule to Chris having him look over it ''Hey, we have some of the same classes.'' Chris smiled before giving the schedule back. ''That's awesome Chris'' the silver haired boy smiled charmingly as a few girls squealed only making him smile more. While the two boys talked, the young boy sitting in the courtyard waited for the bell to ring ''Hello, are you new?'' he heard a boy asks as he looked up at the Thailand boy ''O-Oh yes I-I am new'' The Thailand boy smiled as he sat down next to the young boy ''Hi, my names Phichit Chulanont. You can just call me Phichit though'' Phichit smiled holding his hand out for the young boy to shake. The young boy smiles before taking his hand and shaking it ''My name-'' he was cut off by the bell as his eyes went wide before running off to class ''SEE YOU LATER THAN WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS NEW KID!!!'' Phichit yelled watching him run off. The silver haired boy parted with his friend as he walked to his class, once he got there he was shoved into a locker door dropping his books ''HEY!!!'' he yelled looking up at the young boy from earlier. ''O-Oh I'm sorry'' the young boy said before picking up the silver haired boys book. The silver haired boy smiled as he took the books from the young boy standing to his feet ''Don't worry about it. Hey your the guy I saw walking to school. You live in my neighborhood'' the silver haired boy smiled as he walked with the young boy. ''O-Oh, w-well um hi I'm Yuri Katsuki, b-but you can just call me Yuri'' Yuri looked up at the silver haired boy smiling shyly and awkwardly as the silver haired boy chuckled at his cuteness ''I'm Victor Nikiforov, but you can just call me Victor'' 

Authors note: BOOM!!! New series and I'm pretty proud of it too. I hope you guys enjoy and remember I don't own the picture, I really just own the idea and story. Check out 20.9719 on Instagram for she is the one that posted the picture. That's all for today. Bye guys Nya~