Students and their Slip-Ups

As I step out of the car everyone stops their conversations and stares however their not staring at my face, they seem to have all lowered their gaze. “OMG that look is totes not working for ya girl. You can borrow my spare uniform in my locker if you want bestie! C’mon before ya get the entire student body in your skirt! Hehehe,” my friend Jess giggled. She never stops talking but for once I was glad for her bubbly over the top attitude. It took the attention away from my blushing skin and I don’t mean my face.

After I was changed I trudged off to class at least twenty minutes late. “Whooohooo, here’s our little party pooper!” taunted Jayden Crowley, our grades biggest player. “Yeah, you passed out after one little smooch,” another student mocked. “Wanna finish our little tango now,” said another pupil, I assume it was Troy. I slumped into my chair and ignored the rest of their torments until lunch break came.

 I hang out with the largest group of teens in the grade. I’m usually quite irritated by it’s large mass however today I was glad for the distraction. School sweetheart Blake was joking around as usual, trying to awaken me from my slumber. “Hey wanna see my abs Ali?” he joked. My expression was clearly one of disgust however he still fulfilled his promise. Right in the middle of his disturbing flash he realized a teacher was glaring at him or what he thought was a teacher. He swore under his breath and tried to look as wistful and innocent as possible. Seconds later his girlfriend Violet goes running over and hugging the woman. The realization that this was no teacher but Violet’s mother reached Blake seconds later and his face wore a sheer look of embarrassment and horror. “Great first impression on your future mother in law Blake,” chuckled one of his best mates Asher. Our group has a bit of a habit of being a bit inappropriate.

After getting home, getting changed and dropping Jess’s skirt back at her house all I wanted to do was relax. That was after I completed my part of our group English assignment (I was with Violet, Asher, Jayden, my arch enemy Tate and to my utter disgust, Troy). Collaboration assignments are the worst; no one ever completes any work! Just as I was sitting down with my second hand laptop the phone rang. A groan escaped my mouth as I stood up and climbed over the sofa to the coffee table. “Who is it?” I called into the receiver, hoping that it was just a wrong number. “Yes this is Principle Berskens enquiring into your attendance at the house party that occurred over the weekend,” the receiver snarled back at me. OH SHIT!