4: We're Demigods?!

Annabeth’s PoV:

We were sitting around the dining table at Percy’s parents’ apartment, drinking hot chocolate.

“So, let me get this straight… You guys think that we’re the offspring of some Greek God?!” Alex asked, incredulous. I sighed. This is going to be harder than we thought.

“Yes, Alex. You all have dyslexia and ADHD, and all of you have one parent,” Percy explained slowly.

“B-but that’s-”

“Impossible?” I asked. “Fine, you want proof? Look over at Tina.”

Tina had magically been transformed. She wore a purple Greek style dress, with diamonds sewn in. Her hair was pulled up in a beautiful bun and she had amazing makeup on.

“Wh-what happened to me?” she asked, looking down at herself. Piper sighed. I guess she remembered when she had been in Tina’s place.

“Tina McKenna, Daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, Lady of the Doves,” Piper announced.

“So… my mom’s Aphrodite?” she asked.

“Yup. Which means I’m your half-sister,” Piper smiled at Tina. “You can go change if you want.” Piper tossed Tina some clothes. She went to the bathroom to change.

“You know, they were supposed to be all claimed at 13,” Percy said with a pointed look to the ceiling. Thunder rumbled outside, and signs appeared above Alex, Jeremy’s and Sam’s heads. Alex had a grey owl, Jeremy a bloody red spear, and Sam had a golden bow and arrow.

“Welcome to the family, little bro,” I said, grinning towards Alex. He swiped at the owl.

“What?” he asked.

“You got an owl. It means that you’re a son of Athena,” I explained.

“So mom was Athena?”

“Yup,” I grinned. Jeremy was already talking to Frank about his Praetor-ship. Sam was looking kind of lonely, since no one else in the room was a daughter or son of Apollo.

“Hey. Go to your girlfriend. She’s lonely,” I whisper to Alex. He nods and goes over to her. Percy smiles at me.

“New campers. Best Part is, they’re my friends,” he said. I smiled and pecked his cheek. This was going to be one heck of a year.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a REALLY short chapter. Like, super short. I just wanted to update. All rights go to Rick Riordan. Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Never forget:

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

Peace out

§ Melanie §