1: I give my dad a Heart Attack

Percy’s PoV:

“But moooooom!” I whined.

“No, and that’s final,” she decided.

“Fine,” I grumbled. What am I whining about you ask? I just got all my memories back. Yeah, we defeated Gaea, but I died in the process. So I came back, without any memories at all. Then I met Annabeth, and I got my memories back. YAY!!! Not. It’s still the school year, and I want to visit Camp Half-Blood. Mom won’t let me go, since I have to study and stay at school. Well, at least I have my friends here.

“But mom, it’s a Friday!” I protested.

“You can go during the Winter Break,” she said.

“Ok,” I muttered, and blew the hair out of my face. I seriously needed a haircut. I stalked into my room, and fell face-first onto my bed. I groaned into the pillow.

“How about you call your friends, sweetie? You can have a sleepover, ok?” my mom asked. I guess she was trying to make up for the fact that I couldn’t go see my friends at Camp Half-Blood.

“Yeah, but I want to see everyone and tell them I’m not dead!” I complained. My mom pursed her lips. I guess that was a sore subject, especially with Annabeth. For the first few days, she would fuss over everything.

“You have to stay in school, otherwise you’re going to get kicked out again,” Paul called from the kitchen, where he was making another cup of coffee. Lately, Paul had been staying up late a lot because he had to grade tests. We’ve had many tests this year, much more than last year. Anyway, I knew Paul was right, to stay in Goode High School, I would not be able to drop out just to be able to go to Camp Half-Blood. Suddenly the door flew open, and my dad, Poseidon, was standing there.

“Percy,” he breathed, and nearly crushed me in a hug.

“Hi dad,” I said weakly. Both Paul’s and Sally’s eyes were wide.

“You nearly gave me a heart attack!!” (A/N: I think I had a heart attaaaaaaaaack!!! I’m a Demi Lovato fan!! All Demi Lovato fans please comment!!!)

“Did you want to give the God of the Oceans a heart attack??!!!” he demanded.

“Sorry dad, I did it for Annabeth you know,” I tell him.

“Yeah, yeah, just don’t do it again ok?” ha asked looking me straight in the eye.

“Ok…” I said uncertainly. Most godly parents don’t really care what happens to their kids. He looked at his wristwatch and cursed.

“Sorry, gotta go stop a hurricane in San Francisco, bye Percy and stay safe!” he yelled as he flashed out.

“Well, that was… um… strange,” Paul, observed.

“You don’t say,” I muttered.

“Well!” my mom says, trying to get past the awkward moment. I guess it didn’t feel exactly great for Paul to see my dad.

“I’ll go call everyone,” I said, my hand going to the phone. “We’re going to have a sleepover.”

-----------------------------------------------

So I've started my sequel. read the first story!! All rights go to Rick Riordan, not me!! Sorry about any spelling and grammar mistakes. Please comment and vote!!! 

§ Melanie §