Edd The Tsundere

I pulled Edd's arm making him stubble I look into his eyes, Edd looks into my eye sockets "You have beautiful eyes" I say, Edd blushes "T-thanks." he says looking down trying not to let me see that he's blushing "Now do you have a plan to save my lil' sis and Matt." I say, I could really care less about Matt, I could care less about Tord, I could care less about everyone execept Edd and Rachel " Maybe there could be a clue in Tord's secret lab." Edd says "Then lets go!" I say running in to my room, I move a picture and pull a lever behind the picture and the wall on the right side of me starts moving up.

Edd finally catched up with me and was in sitting on my bed "Your bed is comfy." Edd says laying downing on the bed "You wanna sleep in it." Edd blushes "N-no! Not with you!" he says acting like a tsundere, I was waiting for him to say 'Baka!' but he just sat up on the bed and crossed his arm, why is he so cute while doing this? What!? Tom what are you thinking he's not cute, he's adorable!

I sit down next to him "Aren't you supposed to be looking for clues." he says in a very tsundere-ish voice "Your the one who came up with the idea in the first place. And stop acting like a tsundere." I say to Edd "I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A TSUNDERE!! BAKA!!!" He yells "Tssuunnderee." I like messing with people like this it make me feel happy "SHUT UP!" Edd say laying down and rolling on his back. I do the same and put my arm around him, he looks at me with tears in his eyes "I-I'm not a t-tsundere." he says starting to cry, he was actually crying "I-I just want you to like m-me." he whimpers "I thought that acting tough would make you like me." "Edd. I like you the way you are." I say in a calm and gentle voice, Edd hugs me tighter while crying on my chest.