Boyf Riends- He Forgot

Angst! Yay! It's short again whoops. Like... really short. I'm sorry.

Also, thank you for all the birthday messages! You guys mean the world to me!

Michael tapped his fingers against the tabletop counter, waiting for something, anything that showed he was cared for. Just a single buzz of his phone. That's all he wanted.

He knew he wouldn't get what he wanted.

He sighed, reluctantly putting on his hoodie and getting ready for school. A major test and a boy who's birthday was forgotten. What better way to start the day?

————

Classes were ass without the usual knowing that he'd see Jeremy later.

Everything was ass.

————

Michael knew he shouldn't expect anything, but he couldn't stop himself from thinking that maybe, just maybe Jeremy would be there when he got home, with open arms. They'd laugh about the day, and Jeremy would give him that vinyl he'd been asking for all Yeah.

Instead of seeing a perky Jeremy ready to cherish Michael, he was greeted by silence with open arms.

He placed his backpack on the ground, fighting back the tears that threaten to spill.

A piece of paper in the fridge caught his eye. He walked to it, pulling off the sticky note placed on the handle.

Dad and I will be working late tonight. Dinner is in the fridge, and I got a cupcake for you and Jeremy! Love you! ~Mom

Michael crumbled up the piece of paper, opening the fridge. He pulled out the two containers and shut the door.

"Well," Michael chuckled dryly, slipping down to the floor. "One more cupcake for me."

Michael looked around the empty kitchen, weakly smirking to himself. "And cheers to the best fucking birthday ever."

Tree Bros, Boyf Riends and Kleisen One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें