I walked towards the bathtub and got in. The water cascaded around me, picking up the soap I began to lather it around my body, washing all the evidence of his cum and his disgusting hands.

I squeezed the shampoo in my hands, and began to massage my hair, my muscles suddenly began to relax under the water.

Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. Stepping out of the bathroom, I walked towards my bed, seeing the dried blood that was on the mattress instantly made me shiver with disgust.

I walked towards my closet and picked out a dress that covered all my body parts since he wasn't going to be here for a while I was allowed to wear clothes.

Once I was done putting my clothes on, I began to change the bed sheets, the door suddenly opened and I began to shake with fear hoping it wasn't Edgar.

I turned and saw one of the bodyguards, I recognized him instantly he was the only one who refused to touch me and I was really thankful for him.

"Hi", he said, unlike Edgar whose voice was husky and deep, his voice was silky smooth and was manly.

I didn't say anything but just kept staring at him. I studied him, he didn't have a stone like face like many of the bodyguards here, instead, his face was soft, and he had dark brown eyes that could see right through you if you were lying.

"The Boss left me here to guard you", he said.

I nodded my head and went to sit on the chair, I pulled out the book that I was reading to keep me occupied.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked up and saw the guard staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"I want to help you", he said.

I became confused because I didn't know what he was referring to, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I want to help you escape", he said.

I became shocked, I couldn't believe what I just heard, I started to shake my head, I couldn't put him in danger.

"Y-you can't", I uttered.

"Why not?", he asked with a confused expression.

"I don't want to put you in danger, he'll kill you once he finds out that you helped me escape, plus there is no way to escape this hell for me", I explained to him.

"If you're worried about the CCTV, I turned them off the minute he left", he said.

"B-but why do you want to help me?", I asked him.

"I once knew a girl, who went through what you're going through, she was so strong, she didn't let anyone bring her down even though she's been raped, abused, and tortured. But in the end, her braveness killed her. I don't want you to go through the same thing as she did, believe me, Edgar is a monster that stops at nothing until he gets what he wants and he wants to shatter you completely, but I won't let that happen", he gave me a sad smile.

"So I'll help you escape, but we have to move quickly before he comes back and don't worry he won't kill or torture me since I am his most trusted man", he explained further.

I thought of what he just said, I couldn't believe my ears, a girl went through what I went through and in the end she got killed.

I looked at the bodyguard and saw how serious he was about helping me escape. I stood up and walked towards him. I snaked my arms around him and hugged him tightly which shocked both of us.

But I still kept my arms around him "thank you", I uttered.

He pulled away and nodded his head. He began to walk towards the door, and pulled it open he looked around for a minute and turned towards me.

"The men already left", he said.

He walked out of my room and I began to follow him. He pulled his gun out from his waistband, and pointed it straight ahead, in case someone saw us.

We began walking towards the stairs, it was dark so I couldn't see clearly when we made it down the stairs, he pulled a door open and realization dawned on me it was the basement.

We walked inside further and he pulled another door open, the lights blinded me and when my eyes adjusted I saw lots of trees.

"This is your freedom", he said turning towards me with a smile on his lips.

We suddenly heard voices above us with men laughing, my eyes widened with fear but he kept his expression blank.

"Go run now", he commanded.

I nodded towards him and stepped outside, I turned towards him.

"Thank you", I said wholeheartedly before turning around and started to run.

I ran faster when I heard voices and shouts in the mansion. There was no doubt that he found out I had escaped again, I feared he would torture the bodyguard who helped me but he assured me that nothing would happen to him.

With that thought in my mind, I began to ran faster and harder until I was far away from the mansion.

Stopping my catch my breath, I looked around me and saw an abandoned warehouse. I began to run again when I was near one of the warehouses I pulled the door open and went inside to hide.
———————————-—————-——————————

Please vote and comment.