Soul Mates: Dream

SOUL MATES: DREAM
dedicated to IndianRapunzel because I am really thankful for the support!

          "Soul, can we eat together? I made you your favorite food!" Maka purred while holding a bento box.

          "Say 'aaah'!" Maka instructed, holding a spoon with food in it, towards Soul.

          "Soul, I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you instead?" She asked, a slight blush on her cheeks.

          "Soul, when we grow up, can I marry you?"

          Soul opened his eyes, a bead of cold sweat ran down from his forehead. He breathed in and out, hoping to calm his beating heart.

          He mentally cursed himself, knowing it was only just a dream. He placed his right hand on his chest, still doing breathing exercises. Shut up, heart! Can't you see I'm trying to calm myself here?! I've had enough fantasies for today!

          Soul looked at the alarm clock on the coffee table beside his bed. Four forty-three a.m. No school today and I woke up this early?

          "Stupid. You had a wonderful dream about Maka, that's why." Soul's conscience spoke.

          Oh yeah. His heart started to beat faster again.

          MEANWHILE...

          Maka started doing breathing exercises, steam coming out from her head. It was only just a dream, Maka. Only a dream. She reminded herself.

          Why did I say those things to Soul in my dream?! She flushed hotly, clutching her bed sheet tighter.

EDITED