Chapter.3*Cat Fight*

Once I walked out of their apartment someone hit me with her shoulder. I took a step back to look at her face: Willow.

"He was right, you shouldn't be acting like a queen. There are certain rules and regulations you must follow." Willow in her smooth accent and sassy attitude muttered. She kept rolling her eyes and passing these diva vibes. The other two girls just silently stood by her side.

"Yeah! You are right." I was not in a position to start a fight. All I wanted at that moment was to just walk with the flow and remain a low profile for at least a few hours.

"You should burn some fat too." As I was about to leave, I heard giggles. I halted on my pace, her comment really fell rude to my ears.

"What did you say?" I asked, looking her in the eye. I knew I was not fat, in better shape than any of them. The two girls giggled dramatically, I don't know how they found it funny.

"Your thighs have quite a folds of meat on them," Willow mumbled, pulling her palm over lips to giggle while at the same time look fragile.

"You know if you have brushed your teeth more often, you wouldn't have to hide your teeth behind your hand." That was a quick comeback. Even though I was trying hard to stay in a better mood, their constant pushes were pulling the b****out of me.

"That was so weak." She scoffed, trying to hide the anger.

"Like your bl*** game?" I folded my arms on my chest, raising a brow, I glared at the girls. My sass has scared them enough to step back and stop following Willow's lead.

"How dare you!!!" Willow couldn't take it anymore, I saw it. I knew it was wrong, but what they were doing wasn't right either, but what happened next was something I never imagined. Willow, with her mouth open and her breaths racing, decided to slap me. Yup! You heard me right. She swung her hand right across my face, but it didn't land on my face since I was much taller and I dodged it. But it did scratch my chin as I failed to protect myself completely.

"You wish!" I frowned, narrowing my eyes as I touched my finger on my chin. That girl, she hit me. It was all happening quickly, as soon as she scratched my chin, I swirled my hand and grabbed her hair. She tried pushing me away by placing both of her hands on my chest. By that time, I had grabbed her hair in both of my hands, pulling her to the wall and slamming her with force.

"Ah!" She screamed loudly, coming back at me while I grabbed her neck and pulled her away from me. She kept kicking my thigh and honestly speaking, she bruised my thigh too, but not like I had done no damage. We were fighting like cats, scratching and kicking each other and I bet, I felt like a giant next to her.

''Enough!'' Scarlet's voice echoed through the corridor, making us both to jump back. We stared at her, breathing profusely and mending our clothes. 

''She started it first.'' Willow voiced like a little spoiled kid and pointed a finger at me. Her face was red and her forehead swollen. 

''What do you expect when you raise your hand at someone.'' I retorted, bleeding slightly from my chin. 

''No more words coming out of any of you two's mouth.'' Scarlet was raging, I bet she felt like she had adopted two little girls. ''Are you girls freaking seven? This kind of behavior is not welcomed. Pack your stuff and leave.'' she commanded, no way this was happening. Where would I go? What about the hospital bills?

''Ma'am, no please!'' before Willow could utter a word, my broke self begged as my life depended on this job, which actually did.

 ''My father will be very upset,'' Willow whispered into her mouth, not even saying it aloud. 

''Fine, but if I see you girls laying hands on each other ever again, you are out.'' she yelled, I knew we had bothered her a lot. ''this is the work schedule, all of you have to follow it and your dinner is with us tonight. Be on your best behavior tonight.'' she walked back into her apartment. Willow scoffed in anger, but I ignored her. I really can't afford to lose this job.

I sighed, scanning my chin. Marching in the bathroom, I washed my face several times before cleaning the scratch, I don't know what she has been doing with her dirty fingernails but she has definitely put her germs in me. Now there was only one issue left, I had no perfect dress for the dinner. All I had were jeans and some old tops. But it was a casual dinner at home, were other girls thinking the same? 

I mean, we were invited by a fashion designer, but it wasn't a party, ugh! I was confused in my mind. Also, there was nothing I could do even if it was a fancy dinner. I couldn't waste my money on outfits.
So it was decided, I'll wear my jeans and a simple top, heck with what these girls are going to wear.

I wasn't in a good mood since I officially had a bad day. There was nothing else to do, I was bored to sleep and luckily woke up on time. I couldn't be late again, not for the dinner.

I showered, wearing black jeans and a red top to make it look a bit fancier. Since I was not so much keen on makeup, I applied eyeliner and wore lip gloss.

Peeking inside, I saw the girls already placing their bu**. Willow was wearing a beautiful designer black dress and so were the other girls. It was not the right time to think over it, not like I had a choice.

"Hi!" I voiced, grabbing their attention.

"Welcome!" Scarlet didn't look much pleased to see my outfit choice but she did her best to act normal. Willow secretly whispered something in Lacy's ear and they both giggled.

"Have a seat everyone." It was Ryker, wearing a stunning black suit and looking like he just did a photoshoot.

The girls were all set to jump in his lap, but he only had his eyes for his girl. He held her hand gently and kissed the back of it, I could tell Willow wasn't entertained. 

He sat down with Scarlet on his right and Nichole on Scarlet's right side. Willow was seated on the left side of Ryker, followed me on her Left, and then Lacy at the end.

There was this solid one minute of awkward smile sharing moment. All of a sudden, Ryker chuckled, pretending to subdue his laughter as he turned his face away to his right.

"What's wrong honey?" Scarlet asked, confused.

"Ehem!" He cleared this throat, looking at me, "have you ever been to a dinner?" That question, I know what was running in his head.

"HM!" In response, I just nodded. There was this annoying giggle, I heard every time he made fun of me.

"Is this how you always attend dinners?" He finally asked, making Scarlet look at his face in disbelief. At that moment, I knew it was going to be another hour of embarrassment. 

A/N:

Q: Fake nails?

Q: fake eyelashes ?

Q: Hair extensions?

Q: designer clothes?

Q: Water or cold drinks?

Au Revoir ..