Chapter 5

The person who knocked on the door followed Karsyn into the bedroom. He placed a hand on her forehead to see if she was feeling alright.

"I feel fine." She mumbled rolling over. She noticed it was someone she didn't recognize. She panicked and got up moving back into the corner.

"Who are you!?" She asked him. The male frowned softly.

"Of course you wouldn't remember me. You only met me once but you were a baby." He said. "I'm Mark. Your father."

Karsyn stared at him. "How did you find me?" She asked.

"Louis. He is your brother after all." He said chuckling. Karsyn stared before yelling.

"LOUIS!!!!!" She screamed and said male came running into the room.

"Hi dad. What's wrong Kar?" He asked.

"How did you know I was your sister? I didn't even know. That is why I wanted move to England was to find my parents. I only knew they were from Doncaster." She said.

"I was about 6 or 7 when you were born. I remember mum having to give you up for adoption because she was struggling with the divorce so she sent you to America."

"Divorce? Is this man my biological father?" She asked Louis, who nodded.

"Yes. Mum told me that the reason that her and my biological father were getting divorced was because she had an affair with Mark here and got pregnant with you." Karysn sat there dumbfounded.

"Can we get a test done to make sure he is my father?" She asked softly. Both males nodded.

"I'll call mum." Louis said before heading to his room. Mark smiled at his little girl and patted her head before leaving the room. She was so confused. Louis came back into the room.

"Mum will be here by tomorrow. We can go after she gets here." He said smiling softly as he sat next to her. Karsyn was still really confused.

"I'm thankful you stopped me from jumping Lou because now I'm back with my real family. Are there any other siblings I should know about?" She asked chuckling. He nodded smiling softly as he played with her hair.

"Even if you weren't my sister I still would have stopped you from jumping. And there is Charlotte or Lottie who is 16. Then Félicité or Fizzy who is 13. And the twins Daisy and Pheobe who are 10. They are all your blood siblings. Me I'm your half sibling. Mum is the only relation I have to you." He said smiling. Karsyn was bouncing.

"Is mum bringing them?" She asked excited. He nodded.

"Yep. They are all excited to meet you. I could hear Lottie and Fizzy in the back ground yelling about how they are excited to have another sibling. I wouldn't let them do make up or anything like that on me so they are excited to have an older sister to help them with that stuff because mum was always working." He explained. Kar was beaming.

"I can't wait to meet them Lou." She said softly yawning.

"Tomorrow after mum and the girls get here we will go and get the test done to make sure that you are the right girl. I only say that because when mum told me about you before I became famous I made a plan. I would save up enough money and travel through America looking for my sister that mum had to give away." He said softly. Karsyn looked up at him and smiled softly.

"Hey Kar. Do you happen to have a necklace that has half a moon on it? That kind of looks like half of a ying yang symbol?" He asked softly. She nodded and pulled the necklace out from her shirt to show him.

Louis grinned and pulled out the other half. "This is proof enough. I don't need some silly blood test to know you are my sister. I put that necklace on you after you were born because I had a feeling something was gonna happen to you so just in case I bought this necklace for you and I. I kept the black part and gave you the other half. I knew that if I found a girl that had the other half of the necklace I had I would find my little sister." He said smiling down at his little sister. Karsyn smiled up at him before sitting up and hugging him.

"It's funny. The first time I ever heard about One Direction I looked you guys up and since that day I have been a huge fan. But I felt a strange connection to you and now I know why. It was because you were my brother. I also saw the necklace you had around your neck in a music video actually. It was the song Kiss You." She said chuckling. He smiled wider.

"Well it is late. Get some sleep lil sis. I will see you in the morning." He said kissing her forehead before heading to his room. Karsyn smiled more before going to bed.