Chapter 1

"Love are you ok?"

"Please get off of the edge!"

"Please don't jump!"

"Someone help her!"

"Love please get off of the edge!"

Five boys yelled as Karsyn stood at the edge. There were others trying to help but those five stood out. They had seen her on the edge and stopped to help her. She was crying harshly ready to jump when she froze. A hand had grabbed her gently. She turned and saw none other than Louis Tomlinson with tears in his eyes.

"Please get off of the edge love?" He asked her softly. She nodded and he pulled her off of the edge of the bridge. He pulled her into a hug as she cried.

The other boys went over and hugged her as well. There was an ambulance and a cop. The ambulance took Karsyn away to a hospital with the band following.

When they arrived at the hospital she was asleep in a single hospital room, where the band was allowed in to see her.

She woke up a few hours later to be surrounded by flowers, balloons, and gifts. She looked panicked wondering where she was. The nurses heard the heart monitor spazzing out and went to check on her.

Once they calmed her down one nurse stayed in her room to talk to her.

"Miss. Do you know where you are?" The nurse asked to which Karsyn nodded.

"Yes I'm in the hospital."

"Do you know what happened for you to be here?"

"I tried to jump off of a bridge but I was stopped by Louis Tomlinson from One Direction." She said. The nurse nodded.

"What is your name?"

"Karsyn Emmaleigh Hilton." Karsyn said.

"Ok good. We are keeping you here for a day or two. There are a few people who wish to see you. Your parents. Five boys and I think three of your friends. Who would you like to see first?"

"My parents I guess." She said sighing softly before looking out the window and the nurse left letting her parents in.

"What the hell were you thinking Karsyn!?!?" Her father yelled at her.

"Why does it matter to you!? I over heard you and 'mom' talking about how you guys wished you didn't adopt me when I was a baby." She spat out at them. They looked a taken back.

"Kar. You know that's not true. You're our biological kid. You know that!" Her mother said trying to cover up their idiocy.

"Bullshit. I found the adoption papers. I'm not stupid. I'm 19. I'm a legal adult. You guys could have told me." She said. "But now since I know you guys aren't my real parents I'm leaving to find them. I've been saving money. So as soon as I'm out of here, I'm packing all of my stuff that I have and leaving to find my real parents."

Her adoptive parents stood there shocked at her before leaving. Three people bounded in jumping on top of her. She grinned and hugged them. It was her three best friends; Jaime, Ethan, and Nox.

"You're an idiot!" They all yelled. She pouted at them.

"I know. I know. But hey I don't have to go to a mental hospital at least." She said laughing slightly. They nodded and hugged her more before saying their goodbyes. After they left her boyfriend, Curtis, walked in. She didn't look at him.

"You're an idiot. You know, when I saw you standing on the bridge I was hoping you would jump." He said. She froze in the bed before turning to look at him.

"We are done. Get out Curtis. I knew you always hated me. Did you just keep me around for sex!?" She said furious now.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p' before leaving the room. She sighed and looked at her wrists seeing them bandaged up. She bit her lip before looking up as five boys walked in.