Chapter 11

-past-

"Onyx!"

Onyx walked up to his master.

"It's almost night time. So you know what to do."

Onyx nodded and went out.

-back to present-

"Y-your him. Your what the g-guardians warned me about. Did you bring me here, so you can kill me?" I stuttered.

"Kill you? Why would I? I have no reason to kill you. Well, you are a guardian, and I hate guardians." He sneered.

I backed away slowly. I knew it was a bad idea to come here.

"But I won't kill you. Your different from the guardians." He smirked.

"How different?"

"Obviously you came here. If I were to give that key to the rest of the guardians they would of attacked me right now."

I didn't say anything. It's true. They would kill him showing no mercy or without thinking twice.

"Now tell me. What was the main reason why you came here and why you haven't attack me yet."

"I only came for one reason." I walked closer.

"And what was that reason?" He asked.

"The guardians would always dodged my question whenever I ask something about what happened before I became a guardian. They would always keep secrets from me. So I thought-"

"You thought you can keep your own secret away from them. Secretly meeting the enemy."

"Yes." I whispered.

"You know what your doing is bad."

"I know."

"And yet you still do it." Still with the same smirk on his face.

"Look. For your second question I didn't attack you because it's a bad choice to try and fight you in your lair. You could easily win with all your nightmares." I said.

"Smart thinking."

"Now since you asked me your questions, you have to answer mine." I folded my arms.

He nodded.

"Why did you give me the key? You wouldn't easily give it to a guardian without a reason."

-time skip-

I laid in my bed just thinking. I couldn't sleep. Especially after what just happened.

-remembering-

"When the people of Arendelle saw your true power, they thought you were a monster. I know your not a monster or evil but tell me...
Do you believe what the guardians tell you about me?" He asked.

"At first yes but now I'm not so sure. I don't believe your evil."

"What do you think I am?" He questioned.

"I think your like me, misunderstood."

-time skip-

"You know the guardians can not know of your visit."

"I know and for that I shall keep this a secret. I will be seeing you again tomorrow night." I smiled.

"You are willing to take that risk?"

"Of course I would do it for a friend."

He didn't say anything. He just turned around and went back into the shadows.

-back to present-

My first real friend.
Sandy, tooth, bunny and North are nice, but they always leave me out of things. And jack he's more than a friend to me. I just don't want him to know.

I can't believe the guardians lied. Pitch is nice. Their just to blind and stubborn to see it.

And tomorrow night I will go back to be seeing my good friend the boogeyman.

//////////:::///////::::::/::::/
A/N: so yeah Elsa is happy that she has a new friend.
She still likes jack.
But there will be a lot of drama ahead:)

Bye my lovelies.