Chapter 2

Somewhere dark lived Pitch black himself. He was just looking straight into the mirror.

"Show me the Guardians." He said darkly.

There the guardians were going around the globe protecting the children.

"Well then. As much as I want to give them the proper greeting, I'll wait till I'm much stronger. Then I'll reveal myself to them."

Just you wait...

Elsa POV

"Why don't you spread some snow over there and I'll spread some over here." I asked jack.

"Fine. After that we'll get back to our date." He smiled.

I chuckled as he left.

I remember it so well, How we first met. I remember when I first became a guardian. I was ever so happy when they told me. Before I became a guardian I was very lonely. I wanted to be with someone. I tried to make children believe in me, but... in the story the snow queen I'm evil. I'm not evil, just misunderstood.

I then met the guardians a few years later and was I was so happy. At first I was scared. Why? What if the children don't like me? What if they think I'm evil? Would they call me a monster? Or worse, If my powers got out of control... will I hurt someone?

I don't have to think of that now. Jack taught me how to control them. We first became friends, then best friends, and now, maybe something even more then that. Yes he always asks me out, and I just say no to annoy him, but when the time comes I'll say yes.

The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was when I asked what the guardians did before I came. Did they defeat any bad guys? Was there ever any problems before?

They never would answer. They either tell me, "we'll tell you later," or change the subject. I can tell they don't want me to know and I won't complain, I'll find out sooner or later.

As I was spreading some snow I saw something. A shadow?

Jack.

"Very funny jack. Trying to scare me again. Well it's not going to work this time!" I walked closer and closer until in one swift move it vanished.

"Jack?"

I first heard nothing till- "Hey Elsa!"

"Jack you need to stop scaring me!" I yelled.

"I just wanted to check if you were ok. Are you?" He questioned.

"I'm fine, but I got to admit that was a pretty good trick you pulled."

"What trick?"

"Don't be stupid. You know what I mean. The shadow trick!" I told him.

"Elsa. I wasn't playing any tricks on you."

"Then what- nothing. I'm probably just seeing things. Come on let's head back, I'm sure the guardians are wondering why we are taking so long."

We then flew back to the North Pole.

But I'm still confused.

If that wasn't jack... then what was it?