(something like this)

I nod and when i heard they were in the lake a looked back. I saw Yellow relaxing, Blue looking at the water and White looking at me.

''C'mon Pink ! We won't wait for you all day !'' White said and giggled. I giggled sarcastically and went after them. I slowly put my foot in the water. It was cold.

''It's cold.'' i said and frowned. ''Yeah well, what did you think it would be ?'' Yellow said and laughed. I exhaled and went in to the water. 

I lay over coast and closed my eyes. This is nice.  ''Of course it is !'' I heard White screamed. I laughed a little and thought about my family.

Are they worried ? Are they looking for me ? Sigh, i hopes my mother is okay. I exhaled and looked away.

''Something's bothering you ?'' i heard. I looked left and saw Blue close to me. I blushed and looked away.

''A little.'' i said and closed my eyes. ''Hmm'' i heard her and blushed again. 

I felt hands on my back. I opened my eyes but the hands pulled me back. I froze and looked over.

I saw Blue looking down at me and i was laying over her breasts. I gulped and blushed really hard. I felt the breasts on my back. ''You don't have to worry about anything now Pink, we are here for you now !'' she said and hugged me a little.

Ahh.... ''Yes,... okay right !'' i said and thought about the breasts. Sh/t, she has big ones ! I felt her going little away. I looked back to her and she was blushing and smiling.

''You have dirty back. Here, let me help you.'' she said and started to wash my back. I gulped. She has warm hands. It was really nice, it was like a massage. ''Ahh...'' i said and exhaled.

She stopped. ''Have i done something wrong ? Did i hurt you ?'' she asked and grabbed my shoulder.  I looked back to her and smiled. ''N-No it was just... relaxing and felt amazing.'' i said and looked at her. '' It was a long time when someone gave me rubber back.'' i said and chuckled.

She smiled and continued washing my back. I relaxed and lay over her. I felt the breasts. I blushed but stayed. ''You don't mind do you ?'' i asked and looked to her eyes. I saw her blushing. ''Of course not, here.'' she said and she lay over the coast and me on her. I exhaled and closed my eyes. This could stay forever.

''Hey Pink !'' i heard. I slowly opened my eyes. ''Catch this !'' White said and a ball of water was going to hit my face. But before it did i closed me eyes.... Nothing happened.

I slowly opened one eye and saw the ball of water flying in the air. I looked at Blue and saw her hand in the air. She stopped the water !

''Heeeey that's cheating !'' White said and laughed. Blue chuckled and putted her hand down and the water fell down too. ''Woooow !'' i said and looked back to Blue. She blushed a little and smiled. 

I looked back to White and blushed a little seeing her breasts. 'Gosh, this is so embarrassing White.' i thought and looked away. I saw her looking at me and started to reach me. I blushed and looked at Blue. She just nod and looked away.

When i looked back to White, she was in front of me. ''Hi.'' she said and smiled. I gulped and said hi too. ''Come Pink, i'll wash your hair.'' She said and grabbed my hand. I looked back to Blue and she blushed a little.

''Here,'' she said and started to wash my hair. ''You know i can do it on myself, right ?'' i said and tried to look at her through my hair. She nod and continued. ''I have a good shampoo for your hair so, i wanted to use it !'' she said and smiled. I nod and looked down.

After some time she washed my hair and went to wash herself. I looked back to Blue and she had closed eyes. I looked at Yellow and she was looking at me. I looked at her with embarrassed face and went to lay over coast. 

''You know you can come here if you want.'' I heard. I looked at Yellow and she smiled. I chuckled. ''No thanks, you can relax.'' i said and lay over the coast. 

''Well true, but...'' she went after me. ''What if i want to be closer ?'' she said and chuckled. I saw her breasts and looked away blushing. ''If you want.'' i said and looked at the water. I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked at her.

''You don't have to fell embarrassed, it's normal thing !'' She said and smiled at me. I blushed a little and exhaled. ''Well, it's not normal thing for me to see. No offense.'' i said and blushed. She laughed. ''Well, for your age, you will see it sooner or later so, it's normal, right ?'' she said and putted her hand over my shoulder.

''I don't really care to say, but thanks thought ?'' i said and giggled. She giggled back and exhaled. ''What do you think about this place, Pink ?'' she asked and looked at the water. I thought and said.

''Well, there's a lot to say about this place. It's beautiful, amazing, it's just something you don't see every day.  Not in this century. And have to meet 3 hot chicks is amazing too !'' i said and looked at her. She blushed a little and laughed. I laughed back and smiled.

''You think we are hot ?'' she asked and smirked. I blushed. ''W-Well, your body says it all.'' i said and laughed a little. She smiled and looked away.

''We should probably go back soon ! We didn't even eat !'' White screamed at us. Yellow and  i nod and got up. I saw her full body and blushed as hell again. I turned around and went away from the water. Before i got out i saw Blues body. I got a little nosebleed.

Oh hell no ! I really fast get out of the water and so what if i am wet, i putted on my clothes. After some time i looked back to them and they were finished as i was.

''Ready to go ?'' White asked us and looked at me. I nod and took my hoodie. White nod and started to walk away.

I went next to Blue and looked at her. ''We are going to eat ?'' i asked and looked at the trees. She nod and continued walking.

I thought about second. ''Blue, do you want to play games later ?'' i asked and looked away. She looked at me and nod. ''I would like to do that.'' she said and smiled.

I smiled and looked at White. I saw her looking at me again. I chuckled a little.

''You can join too.'' i said and smiled.

Well, well ,well, pink having fun with diamonds. I want this bath too ! *cries* What do you think about this chapter ? what can happen next ? say in the comments ^^ i hope you like it !!