"hell now i'm not- he was hot and hella cute, i tell you he is perfection" he expressed his emotions with his hand gestures and dramatic facial expression as he pretended to be madly inlove.

"i can see your already very interested in this person"

"oh shut up, it's only been a day" he dismissed the fact that he was indeed very interested in min yoongi.

"hmm, good luck with life bro" she bumped their shoulder as they continued watching, drama's.

"how about you da-won? how's everything with daehwi?" he teased his older sister as she blushed.

"oh shut up! let's just watch" she felt the urge to strangle hoseok now that she brought up her man crush.

"fine fine" he rolled his eyes and continued watching the drama his sister chose out of nowhere.

he was physically there but he was mentally nowhere to be found, fishing for his phone, he tapped on one contact that he had been texting for the past few days.

min yoongi.

he was smiling everytime he sees the name pop out of his notifs and tell him the number has sent him a message.

Hoseok:
how's everything?~

Suga:
about to finish the beats

hoseok:
what a talented man! I can see your future shining brighter than me kekekek.

suga:
you're crazy.

hoseok:
thanks.

suga:
yup, totally crazy.

hoseok:
so when do you wanna hang again?

suga:
you decide, i'm always free.

hoseok:
come and meet my friends!

suga:
uhm, i don't know about that..
i'm a very shy person you see..

hoseok:
haha, i can see that
i promise you they're very friendly

suga:
if you insist, but i'm bringing a friend too.
i only have one- i mean two now that ur a new one.

hoseok:
that'd be great!
when should we all meet up?

suga:
once again, you decide.

hoseok:
monday?

suga:
sure.
meet you at the coffee shop nearby

hoseok:
you should sleep.
it's already 12

suga:
says the one who's still awake

hoseok:
fine fine
i'll sleep after I tell the idiots bout monday
so you should sleep.

suga:
fine. goodnight

hoseok:
g'night❤

realizing what he had send, hoseok buried his face deep into the pillow beside him as he screamed all the humiliation out, Yoongi must think he was a total creep now that he had sent a heart, a RED heart. he was totally done now.

"what the hell is wrong with you now?" a female voice surprised him, he was too out of it to remember his sister was here.

"nothing, you go finish the series yourself, i'm sleepy" excusing himself, he got up and left his sister by herself to continue watching the drama.

getting inside his room, he looked at the clock, hoping that sleep would soon consume his existence, not feeling a tiny bit of sleepiness, he sighed and decided to chat someone.

sunshine bitches

hoseok:
y'all hoes still up?

jin:
when am I ever asleep?

jimin:
i was gonna sleep but suddenly taehyung dropped yeontan here and the cuteness is beyond ratings

taehyung:
i'm with kookie~
my baby was always cute

jungkook:
you all better shut up, you're interrupting our movie night!!

hoseok:
that isn't a way to talk to your hyungs jungkook!

jungkook:
whatever.

hoseok:
so I want y'all to meet a new friend of mine.
his name is yoongi.

jin:
when?
does he have a hot man with him?

hoseok:
i don't know
he just said he's brining a friend there.

jin:
you can count on me
my handsome presence will be there.
ON TIME.

jimin:
jisoos.

taehyung:
jimin doesn't need to find a  man, he already has yugyeom.

jungkook:
let go of your phone taehyung.

taehyung:
as I said i shall return.

hoseok:
anyways, be ready on monday.
after lunch.