Chapter 29- The Sports Interview

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to go anywhere unless it's with you," his words make my heart feel like it's melting. Looking up to meet his gaze makes it melt even more. The way he cares for me, the way he makes me feel, the way he constantly tells me he loves me even at the stupidest times, it makes me love him like crazy. If that even makes sense.

"You know I really think you look up things to say at times like these, because you tell me all the right things," at my statement he begins to laugh squeezing me toward him even closer than we are.

"Well I don't Google anything I just know what to say with you," resting my head on the side of his neck, he soothes down my hair in the back. After I ask him if I should put my hair up he quickly tells me no that he likes to play with it when I'm asleep.

"You play with my hair in my sleep?" I question him my eyebrow raising although he can't see it I know he can tell that I'm doing something along those lines.

"Yeah I like to, it's so long and cuddle closer to me when I do, so I get the fun out of it and my girlfriend cuddles," laughing at his statement I close my eyes and begin to fall asleep I hear him tell me he loves me before kissing the side of my head over my hair. I mumble an incoherent 'I love you too babe,' he laughs and hugs me tighter.

___

Waking up this morning, saying the I felt like I was dying wasn't enough I felt as though I was the reaper. Thinking back to myself that I have been watching a little too much SuperNatural, laughing to myself I shake my head as I stuff the rest of the dirty laundry in my suitcase. As much as I hate unfolded clothing, I hated feeling like this even more.

Sitting back on the bed I begin to play music off my phone out of boredom. Shane went across the street to Starbucks to get coffee or tea, I can't exactly remember what he said.

"Lucy in the sky with diamonds, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah-hhh-hhhhh," I sing the course of the one the only Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, by The Beatles. Just as Shane walks in, "oh thank you, Shane, I was just about to sing more which isn't the best idea," I giggle to myself as I comment on my singing.

He hands me the tea before rolling his eyes as he takes a sip of whatever beverage he got himself. "Yeah right your voice is amazing," he sits on the bed next to me.

"But yours is better," I poke his chest making him look at the ceiling and almost smile to himself. "We actually better get going and get a taxi, the flight leaves in two hours," he merely nods picking up both pieces of our luggage as he asks if I put everything in them, confirming that I did he walks out of the room, I do a quick check before grabbing my purse and exiting the room.

"Oh, you just made it," Shane teases and I end up on a light jog getting to the elevator. The family that is currently in the elevator that I barely made is trying to hide their chuckles. "Babe you've got a little bit of-" Shane whips off something from the corner of my mouth turning his thumb to show me, it's just a little bit of white frosting from the small pastry I ate this morning, he wipes it off on his shorts lightly shaking his head. Soon enough we get off the lift and head out luckily there's a line of taxi's waiting.

________

We get our seats on the plane, and luckily it's not another creepy guy who kisses my hand again. I know that pissed Shane off pretty bad, but he wouldn't show it. This time it's an old woman and she asked us if we could trade seats because this is her first time traveling to Toronto, and she would like pictures as we land. I agree quickly making Shane stand up for me to follow to let the older lady sit. I sit down in the middle and Shane sits beside me from there.

"Oh yeah, maybe I should tell you now," he snickers after he's finished his sentence.

"Tell me what?" Confusion clear in my voice, I'm kind of worried at what he's going to tell me. Is it something about his work or something about his fight?