Chapter 28- The Games

Chapter 28

"I totally beat you every time and you know it!" I challenge him again, for the third time. The white towel is wrapped around my body tightly as we wait for the elevator.

"You know, you're just lying to yourself," he manages to trap me in his towel, wrapping around me making me be pushed completely against him.

"No, you are. I'm trying this new thing, it's called, being true to yourself. To never lie," small laughs turn into to louder once as he beings to tickle me. Though the elevator comes just in time to save the day, I manage to get in without him poking at my sides even more. When I hit the button to get to our floor, the doors being to close. Shane begins to approach me from the other side f the elevator.

"Please, no my tickling," I plead, his smile turns into a smirk.

"Alexandra, Alexandra, you think I would do that to you?" He gets closer, his hands go to my hips but don't move around to make the effort to make me laugh. Though I'm glad. "I like to do other things with you, other than tickle you and see your smile," he pauses making eye contact for a short second before continuing and looking down at my lips. "But I love to see your smile, and to see you smiling makes me smile, but I really enjoy using your lips for mine," his voice gets really low by the time he's done speaking. The elevator begins to move upward. My lips slightly open, they brush against his own.

"Please Shane," I beg, waiting for the moment his lips come crashing down on mine.

"Please what?" He teases, our eyes gazing at each other. The glint in his eyes shows playfulness, though there's that other part that shows complete compassion.

"Kiss me," as soon as the words tumble from my lips, his meet mine in a needing, wanting sort of way. Yet the feeling gives off the emotion of love. The elevator dings indicating we have arrived at our floor, yet Shane doesn't make a move to pull away and get out of the lift. My hands move from his neck to on my hips. "Shane," I manage to mumble. He pulls away the slightest bit letting me take advantage by grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the doors before they could close on us and take us back down to the lobby. Opening our hotel room, I walk through the room setting the card to the room down, grabbing my phone to see if I got any text messages.

To: Alex

From: Coach

Can you text all the girls and tell them to be up and ready in the lobby, dressed appropriately by 9:00 am to go stretch. Thank you.

I internally groan and compose a text message sending it to all the girls. Turning back to Shane, he's standing in front of me waiting to say something. Instead of saying anything, I get up and wrap my arms around his neck. The wide smile that is plastered on his face makes me feel like my insides are twisting all around. "Kiss me," he mocks me, rolling my eyes my lips find his at a slow steady pace. He picks me up sightly, feet barely dangling off the ground, our lips never leaving each other. He falls back on the bed softly, letting me straddle him, my fingers slightly pulling on his hair as I run my fingers through it.

"I love you so much," his arms tightly wrapped around my torso, holding me so close I feel like my heart is going to explode at this very moment. The way his hands rest on either side of my still squeezing me, the way he still softly kisses my neck. I feel like a school girl, that is 'falling in love' with the guy she thinks is her soul mate, as he makes eye contact with her. I feel like nothing in the world at this very moment can stop me from loving this man that is holding me, so tightly as we lay in a hotel room so far away from home, that he wanted to travel all this way with me just so he could be with me for the hell of it.