4u (g)

♥︎listen to "4u" by blackbear. this one is for @bbkotecha ♥︎

Being the new girl was one thing. But the hot boy in front of your locker was another. His side profile, his hair. He was perfection in real life. Biting your lip and hugging your books, you step closer to him. You clear your throat and his head shifts to face you.

You feel a whole lot smaller than before, even though he was only 3 inches taller than you. "That's my locker.", you smile sweetly, although your mind was crumbling together faster than an avalanche. He flashes you a nervous grin and scratches the back of his head.

"Sorry, uhm.", he mumbles and you blush. "Ari.", you help him and he smiles, stretching his hand out. "Grayson.", he answers and you look down at his hand, a black ring on his thumb. "Oh, sorry. We don't shake hands.", he takes it back and you laugh.

"No, that's totes okay.", you mutter and bite the inside of your cheek. He moves aside and you pull out the papers from the front office, letting everything fall onto the ground. You sigh and bend down as the school bell rings. People run past you and you wipe your forehead. Someone bends down next to you and helps you pick up your stuff.

"Thanks.", you say and turn to face the person crouched next to you. It was... "Grayson?", you ask and he chuckles. "That's my name, sweetheart.", he smirks and you look back down at your feet, amused by the pet name he just gave you. You stand up as he takes your books from your hands. You unlock your locker and stuff the things inside.

"Wow, thanks so much.", you smile at him and he shrugs. "Not a problem. I love giving a hand to new cute girls.", he says. His eyes are shining as you realize what he was doing. "Are you flirting with me?", you ask him, full of surprise. He blushes and looks away. "Sorry.", he whispers and you giggle. "Don't be. It's cute.", you tell him and he meets your gaze again.

"Really? Cause I'm quite new to it.", he admits and you nod. "You're not too shabby.", you compliment him and he smiles. "So, you and me?", he asks, gesturing to his hands. You take them and smile. "Sure.", you smile and lean up, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "See ya later, daddy.", you mutter into his ear and his breathing quickens.

Then you turn away and walk to your first class.

♥︎hope you liked it ari! xx,cece♥︎