the dare [III] (g)

♥︎this one was highly requested by my bae, Jess (u kno who u r) and many other readers. enjoy♥︎

He kept his hands on the steering wheel, his knuckles white. Neither of you moved. The car was silent. The heating was running and you were at the verge of sweating, but you didn't take your jacket off.

He turned on the CD player and Kid Cudi's "As simple" blared out at full volume. He fumbled with the volume switch and blushed. "Sorry.", he apologizes to you and you giggle. "It's okay.", you reply.

He stops at the stoplight and stares at you. "You know, no one has to know about us.", he says and you look away from him. "There is no us, Grayson. There will never be one. I was a joke.", you snap and he accelerates.

You look back and his eyes are on the road. They looked glassy, like he was about to cry. He sniffs and bites his lip. "You're right, sorry.", he laughs, his voice croaking at the end. You felt bad in a way, and you hated that part of yourself that did so.

But he looked so vulnerable, so deprived of your answer. "Grayson, I'm sorry, I was a bit harsh.", you mumble but he doesn't reply. "Ignoring me won't help.", you add.

He pulls over at an In-N-Out parking lot and takes your face in his hands. "But if I don't Things happen.", he shakes your head slightly and grips tighter.

You gulp, knowing what he means. "What things?", you ask, your heart beating faster every minute. He bends forward and kisses you, harshly at first, afraid that you wouldn't accept, but softer as you open your mouth.

You keep kissing him until you pull away. "What do you suggest?", you ask him with a frown. He smiles and holds your hand.

"We could do more of that kissing.", he answers and you smile, pecking his nose.

"We should."

♥︎yo, is anyone else having this problem where all of the chapters get deleted? Wattpad better fix shit♥︎