photographer (e+g)

it's your first day on the job and your boss already hands you ten papers. it's people who want you to take pictures of them.

"alright, y/n.", he says calmly. you like your boss a lot. he was very chill and approving of your work so far with other studios.

"that's all. 3 are today, 7 this week.", he explains quickly and you give him a quick little failed curtsy, rushing out of his office.

you look at the first paper. grayson and ethan dolan, dolan twins warehouse, vine drive 2688. the contact info makes you fumble with your own thoughts for a minute.

hm. twins?

you grab your camera from your desk and rush off to your very first clients.

< at the warehouse >

you knock on the door again and it flies open. you smack a boy on his chest. great. So much for not embarrassing yourself in front of your first clients.

"sorry.", you blush and look up into two beautiful brown green tinted shimmering eyes.

"it's cool. you're probably the photographer, right?", he asks you, his voice warm and bubbly as he gives you a side loped boyish grin. you nod slowly, somewhat entranced.

"ethan.", he smiles at you and leads you inside with a gentlemanly sweep of his arm through the air. you can see another tan boy leaning in the doorframe. you turn to face the boy that opened the door to make sure you weren't seeing things.

twins.

"amd that's grayson. the annoying twin.", he laughs and the boy steps away from the doorframe with a scowl-smirk.

"and you're the one with a foot fetish.", he snaps back and they begin to fake wrestle. you can't help yourself and start laughing at their childish action that they were playing off in front of you. it was cute.

"hey, i'm y/n and i'm your photographer for the day.", you introduce yourself and stretch your hand out awkwardly for a formal business handshake, trying to swallow your giggles.

"why so formal? we know your name, we know you're pretty. hug?", ethan smiles. you blush as they both get in front of you. you nod.

with crazy looking smiles, they pull you into their chests. you feel their muscles and packs under the tight shirts. honestly, who would mind being hugged by mega hot boys? two at one go, bonus points.

they pull away in unison and you feel your cheeks burn up with what seems like a never ending blush. "let's take the pictures!", the boy with the little  mole on his cheek says.

< after the photoshoot >

"you are so talented, y/n!", grayson says and looks at the shots of him. "thank you.", you reply and blush. ethan gasps as you scroll down to his pictures. you must say, you had developed a soft spot for these guys.

"you should always take our pictures. what'd you say, gray?", he jabs his twin in the ribs with his elbow. "i'd love to see you more often, y/n.", the taller twin shyly admits and you blush even harder. your shoulders were eating your ears by now.

"me too, y/n. only if you want to, of course. we'll pay you too.", ethan adds some conditions, his voice almost pleading. you cross your arms, 'thinking about it'. grayson prays with his palms pressed against each other.

you giggle and watch ethans eyes widen. "duh, i'd be crazy if i said no!", you clap and grayson jumps up, giving his brother a big high five. you smile and feel the awkwardness inside of you fade as they hug you yet again.

"wanna hang about, y/n? we still need to record a video for our youtube channel.", gray smirks. you smile weakly as we ethan nods approvingly.

"i wish i could guys, but i have a ton of assignments left for today. i really like my job and i'd like to keep it for now.", you say jokingly at the end, winking.

"that's rational. we'll be seeing you around more often anyway.", ethan reminds you,  wrapping an arm around your shoulder protectively. "we have your number now so we can facetime later?", gray holds up his phone questioningly and you look at your contact name.

'heart robber❤️'

"yeah.", you say and smile.

they lead you to the big door. they both give you a huge hug and kiss on your cheek each, and you felt your heart pick it's pace lightly as their lips came in contact with your skin.

then you're in your car, rubbing your temple in confusion.

were you just dreaming or did a pair of twins just fall for you the way you fell for them?

-
a/n;
this, my dears, is every, every, fanfiction with the dearest twins. love that.

me?

xx,cece