Is killing an option ?

Kierra POV
I got out the hospital yesterday and Derrick is coming over so I can tell him about August.

I'm still sore so I really can't move around like I want to but I'm good.

Joseline crazy ass is in jail and my friends and family have been very helpful.

I heard keys rattling.

Suddenly Derrick rushed in the house.

"H-Hey" I laughed.

"Wassup?" he kissed my forehead and sat down.

"We need to talk" I faced him.

"Ight" I took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Well while I was in the hospital, August came by and he told me some true things about this whole situation and about me and you"

"What about us ? Why the fuck he worried about us ?" Derrick yelled a little.

"Calm down. Look Derrick I love you, I will always love you but this is not the life I want to live anymore. I want to become famous and live the perfect life with the perfect man but you.... baby you're just not that man Derrick" I looked away from him.

"What ! I know I'm not perfect Kierra and neither are you but I love you and I want to be with you... I know I'm not the man for you but I can change... baby I promise I will change for you please don't leave me" he grabbed my hand and got on his knees.

"I'm sorry Derrick but you don't love me, you don't care about me, you don't want me."

"Yes I do" he yelled.

"No you don't Derrick when I got pregnant you didn't want nothing to do with me. When I lost the baby you said it was no big deal. Yes the hell it was and it still is for me. I wanted to become a mother to your child but only thing you wanted was for me to kill that baby. I couldn't do that not for you not for anybody I'm still dealing with this shit while everyone else walking around all happy and smiling. August has been there for me. He doesn't judge me, he doesn't make me feel worthless, he doesn't lie to me. He does what a real man suppose to do. Love me, tell me that I'm beautiful, but most important be there for me. It would've never worked between us we tried three times and it still didn't work this tattoo means nothing to me anymore. I loved you and you just led me on. I want to hate you so much. I want you to feel my pain. I want you to know how it feels to lose something. So the answer to this big question in your head is no.. we cannot work this out. It's nothing to work out. I'm over this, all of this bullshit" I let all the tears fall.

I'm tired of holding it all in.

"Kierra I didn't know you felt that way and I'm sorry for all the pain and tears I've caused you but I don't want to lose you. I'm not letting you walk away from what we have. I love you and I mean it this time."

"This time? What about all the other 20,000 times you've said it, huh? You didn't mean it then ?"

"I'm sorry"

"GET OUT OF MY FACE ! UGH GET OUT !" I yelled in his face.

"NO!" he smacked me across my face.

I fell onto the floor.

All the flashbacks of Justin played in my head.

He used to hit me too. I wasn't having it this time.

I got up with the little strength that I did have.

"Don't fucking touch me"

I punched him in his face.

He laid on the floor.

I kicked him between his legs.

"Don't ever fucking touch me"

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I put it to his throat.

"You like hitting women huh?" I laughed.

"I-I'm sorry" he choked out.

"Damn right you are" I walked back to the kitchen and put the knife back.

"Get the hell out of my house"

He jumped up, grabbed his things, and left.

I laughed.

"Scary ass nigga"

Knock Knock

I went to unlock the door.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hey babe" I kissed him.

I moved over and let him in.

"Wow. What happened in here?" he laughed.

"It's not funny August" I laughed.

"What happened Kierra?" he wrapped his arm around me.

"I told Derrick about us and he went crazy so I had to handle some things"

"What you mean went crazy ? Did he touch you ?" August jumped up.

"Yeah... But look I handled it I promise just chill baby" I kissed his cheek.

"You want me to chill when this nigga done hit you?" he looked me in my eyes.

"Yes because I promise I had him running out of here" I smiled. August laughed.

"That's my girl" he kissed me and pulled me closer to him.

I am so happy that I'm with him. He makes me feel so safe.

This is the man I've been looking for my whole life.

Derrick was scared, huh ?
Kierra and August ?
Vote. Comment. Please !
-Lexi